1. Fill in blank questions (2 points for each blank question, totally 20 points)
1. The computer network system consists of a Communication Subnet and a <> subnet.
2. The first phase of the development of a computer network system is an online system, essentially a <> system.
3. The Abstract Syntax describes the data.
4. in network security, the Vulnerability refers to the weakness of the network system.
5. ISP is the institution that masters the internet.
6. The Media Access Control Method of Token Bus and its corresponding physical specifications are defined by the <> standard.
7. When a datagram is transmitted in a physical network, the IP address is converted to the <> address.
8. There are two Connection Methods: point-to-point and <>.
9. Lan Protocol divides OSI as the data link layer into MAC Sub-layer and <> sub-layer.
10. Three commonly used wired media in computer networks are <> 〈〉.
2. multiple choice questions (1 point for each question, 10 points in total)
1. The protocol structure of the LAN generally does not include <> 〈〉.
A. Network Layer B. Physical layer C. Data Link Layer D. Media Access Control Layer
2. resources that can be shared in the computer network include <> 〈〉.
A. hardware, software, data, communication channel B, host, peripherals, software, and communication channel
C. Hardware, program, Data, communication channel D, host, program, data, and communication channel
3. The main elements of network protocols are <> 〈〉.
A. Data Format, encoding, signal level B, data format, control information, and speed matching
C. syntax, semantics, synchronization D, encoding, control information, and Synchronization
4. When dedicated lines are used for communication, the Communication phase that can be omitted is <> 〈〉.
A. Establish communication line B and data transmission link
C. transmit the communication control signal and data D. Both parties confirm that the communication has ended.
5. Should files transmitted by users at both ends belong to the following OSI <> layer processing?
A. Presentation Layer B, Session Layer C, transport layer D, and Application Layer
6. Requirements of various networks for physical layer interconnection <> 〈〉.
A. data transfer rate and link protocol are the same
B. The data transmission rate is the same, and the link protocol can be different.
C. The data transmission rate can be different, and the link protocol is the same
D. data transmission rate and link protocol are different.
7. The Intranet technology is mainly composed of a series of components and technologies. The core of the Intranet network protocol is <> 〈〉.
A. ISP/spx B, PPP C, TCP/IP D, and slip
8. Data blocks in the data link layer are often referred to as <> 〈〉.
A. Information B, group C, frame d, bit stream
9. If a physical media can reach a bit transfer rate of 64 Kbps, the analog signal is encoded using the pulse code modulation method, and 256 quantization levels are used for each sampling, the number of sampling times per second is <> 〈〉.
A, 256 times B, 512 times C, 128 times d, 8000 times
10. The encoding efficiency of m in N is <> 〈〉.
A, M/n B, CEN log2 (M/N) C, M/(n + M) d, log2cnm/n
3. Glossary (2 points for each question, 10 points in total)
1. transparent transmission 2. half-duplex communication 3. Data Communication 4. QoS 5 and IPv4 address
4. Calculation questions (6 points for each question, 30 points in total)
1. Briefly describe the main features and working principles of the 56k modem.
2. Briefly describe the main content of network management.
3. Briefly describe the principles and functions of VLANs.
4. Illustrate the working principle and implementation process of vlsm.
5. Compare the differences between connection-oriented and connectionless services.
5. Comprehensive questions (6 points for each question, 30 points in total)
1. How does IEEE 802.3 Ethernet (etheernet) Media Access Control (MAC) work?
2. compare and analyze the similarities and differences between bridges and routers in network interconnection devices.
3. The following data string is contained in the information field of the data frame for HDLC. To achieve transparent data transmission, fill the data string with bits.
4. What are the advantages of the FDDI network over the Lingling Ring Network (802.5?
5. Use 16 Status Codes on 4 K channel bandwidth to find the maximum rate in the following two cases (please provide the formula and calculation steps)
① Ideal channel; ② the signal-to-noise ratio is 30db.
Blog: Zhang Qing firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal Homepage: http://www.why100000.com ("100,000 why" computer learning network)
Other Websites: http://sogo99.com (sogou 99 web portal)