To meet the needs of the project, I started to learn Oracle databases a few days ago. It can be said that the database I learned was almost forgotten ~
After Oracle10g is installed and connected to arcsde9.2, You need to perform operations on the data. Then, I need to use server-side data from the client. Now it involves a problem, is the connection problem of the client. As I said before, there is no basic knowledge, and it is completely in the exploratory state. After two days, I finally connected to the client this morning and passed the test, which is actually a very small problem, but before, just like a mountain, we can see how this problem is solved:
Change login, enter other unlocked users and passwords, and then prompt that the test is successful ~~
This is just the beginning. The next step is how the client obtains the server data ~ New problems and challenges!