Recently, I am confused about csdn's blog point calculation rules. I have seen a csdn blog titled how to calculate csdn's blog points: "ranking score of the blog ranking = sum of all essays on the personal blog and the number of readings on the article + sum of all comments on the personal blog * 10
+ Total number of comments of an individual * 50 ".
The credit calculation rules of csdn and blog are different.
The following are my rules:
Csdn blog credit calculation rules:
- 1. Each time an original or translated article is published, the score is 10 points.
- 2. For each reposted article, you can score 2 points.
- 3. Each time a blog post is commented on, the score is 1 point.
- 4. Each comment: You can get 1 point (comments by yourself and comments by bloggers to others on your blog do not earn points)
- 5. Blog posts are read more than 100 times: You can get 1 point. The maximum score for reading is 100 points.
- 6. Article voting: Top 1 vote plus 1 point, top 1 vote minus 1 point
- 7. The article is deleted by the administrator or the blogger himself, and the score obtained by the blogger based on this blog post is subtracted accordingly.
- 8. The comment is deleted by the administrator or blogger, and the score obtained by the reviewer and the blogger Based on the comment is deducted accordingly (the score deducted by the blogger will not be removed dynamically in real time, is to clean up once a week at a fixed time)
- 9. the user's daily credit limit is canceled.
- 10. If the score of the blogger is less than 100, you cannot recommend your blog post to the homepage of the channel.
- 11. In addition, the corresponding plagiarism report function will be provided. Once the report confirms that an original article is plagiarized, the score corresponding to the article by the blogger will be deducted.
Csdn blog ranking rules:
Blog rankings are arranged in the order of blog points. The ranking is updated on a regular basis every day based on the user's point changes.
Csdn-recommended blog rules:
A. The score of the blogger must exceed 100 points. Otherwise, you cannot recommend your blog post to the homepage of the channel.
B. Regular users have 5 chances to recommend their blog posts to the blog channel homepage every day. There is no limit on the number of blog experts.
C. Recommended articles on the homepage of the channel must be of high quality and helpful to others
D. After the post is published to the homepage, the post will be recommended to the homepage of the blog within three days after it is removed by the Administrator.
Csdn blog expert classification:
"Blog expert" is the honorary title given by csdn to it blogs with high quality and great influence. It represents the official recognition of csdn for its blog. After becoming a blog expert, we will get a series of services, for example, you can add an honorary expert medal to your profile picture, assign a dedicated person to provide services, get more recommendation opportunities for articles, get csdn gifts from time to time, and prioritize csdn meetings. tickets. Currently, blog experts are divided into nine technical fields.
Csdn blog experts are not full-time or part-time administrators of csdn blogs and do not have the management power of csdn blogs. Their views and behaviors represent individuals and do not represent official positions of csdn.
If you have already had a great influence in an IT field but have not yet met the requirements for applying for a blog expert, you can use the recommendations of existing blog experts or the csdn editorial department, he has become a "special expert" for the time being. After meeting the requirements of blog experts, he will become a formal blog expert. If the applicant fails to meet the requirements of the csdn blog expert within six months after becoming a "special expert", the "special expert" will be canceled.
Industry masters are expert users who have cooperation with csdn websites.
If a csdn blog expert does not publish any original or translated blog posts within six months, the identity of his blog expert will be automatically canceled and transferred to the blog channel honors expert list to go to the blog channel honors expert list, you cannot continue to enjoy the benefits of blog experts. You can apply again if you want to resume the identity of a blog expert.
Rules for csdn blog expert application:
Requirements for applying for a csdn blog expert:
1. More than 20 original it articles have been published in the last month.
2. The total number of visits to blog posts exceeds 50 thousand.
3. The article is of high quality.
4. for non-personal blogs such as enterprises and teams, more than 40 original it articles are required, and new IT articles have been published in the last month, you can apply for a blog expert only when the total number of blog posts exceeds 0.1 million.
5. if you have already had a great influence in an IT field but have not yet met the above requirements, you can use the recommendations of existing blog experts or the csdn editorial department, he has become a "special expert" for the time being. After the above conditions are met, he will become a formal blog expert. If the applicant fails to meet the requirements of the csdn blog expert within six months after becoming a "special expert", the "special expert" will be canceled.
Csdn blog medal:
Grant an active user who actively publishes Original or translated it blog posts with high quality but has not yet reached the blog expert standards. Within six months from the date of awarding the medal, blog posts that meet the expert standards will be directly promoted to blog experts. if the standards are not met, the "quasi-expert" medal will be automatically withdrawn after six months.
Microsoft MVP Medal
Microsoft's most valuable expert (MVP) is Microsoft's professional expertise dedicated to one or more types of Microsoft technologies. It actively participates in online or offline community activities and often shares its knowledge and professional skills with other professionals, he has made outstanding contributions to the relevant Microsoft technical community. Csdn has been cooperating with Microsoft to provide users with a platform to apply for "Microsoft's most valuable experts" (MVP) for a long time. It is hoped that blog users who have already met the relevant requirements will apply for "Microsoft's most valuable experts" to actively participate, csdn can be recommended on your behalf. We will notify users of the application at the beginning of the MVP application. Please follow the latest announcement on the csdn blog homepage.
Authorize users who publish four or more original or translated it blog posts per calendar month. If you do not accumulate a thousand miles or even a thousand miles, you will not be able to accumulate small streams. The Wonderful Life of the program must be persistently accumulated! The medal will be automatically issued by the system on the first day of each month based on the user's blog post published last month.
Grant the user who successfully created a personal blog column and added more than five (including five) blog posts to this column. The blog column is a concentrated demonstration of the csdn blog channel series of technical articles and the essence of concentrated technology. Haven't I set up my own column? Hurry up! The medal will be automatically issued by the system after the column is successfully created and more than five blog posts are added.
Csdn blog column:
Column application criteria:
1. The applicant's csdn personal Blog contains more than 15 original technical blog articles.
2. The topic of the application column is clear, detailed, and relevant to IT technology.