1. Download The glassfish installation package
This time we use:Glassfish server open source edition 2.1.1
(Instead of Oracle glassfish server 2.1.1, this version requires license)
2. run Windows CMD and switch to the downloaded glassfish package directory.
Run the following command to unmount the installation package (ensure that JDK has been installed)
> JAVA-xmx256m-jar glassfish-installer-v2.1.1-b31g-windows-ml.jar
The following figure is displayed:
Drag the slider to the bottom and click accept ].
All files will be decompressed to the glassfish folder in the current directory.
3. Switch cmd to the glassfish directory.
> Cd glassfish
4. Run the following command to start Installation
> Lib/ANT/bin/ant-F setup. xml
5. Start glassfish
> Bin/asadmin start-Domain
6. Verify the installation result
Enter the address in the browser:
Http: // localhsot: 4848
The following figure is displayed, indicating that glassfish has been installed successfully.
Enter the user name/password to log on.