1. Click the set option on the standby interface of the T550 tablet. The following details are displayed.
2. You will see a WLAN option on the left of the tablet. Click it.
3. Then, on the right side of the wlan, we just need to turn off the slider on the right side, and Display [open] to indicate that the following is turned on, and we want to turn on the display green to indicate that the following is turned on.
4. Click the WLAN network you want to connect to. Here & ldquo; Samsung 1 & rdquo; is used as an example.
5. Then, enter the wlan connection password and click Connect ].
6. If the name of the connected WLAN network is displayed, we can connect to the Internet.
Okay, the above is the method for connecting to the network of the Samsung tablet Galaxy Tab A T550. If your network is hidden, we need to click add network, enter the name of your wireless network, and then enter the password to connect. After the connection is completed, you do not need to enter the connection password next time.