You can set up some or all of your contacts in your contacts, and if you want to set up a display of all your contacts, you can do the following:
1. We just click on the "Contact" icon in the standby state of our Samsung phone, as shown below
2. Click the "more" option in the upper-right corner, as shown in the screenshot below.
3. After opening into the interface we then click "Settings" to open the entry, the effect is as follows.
4. Click on the "Contact person to display" effect as shown below, we will see a lot of what we want to see.
5. Select the contact you want to display based on your needs, and here is an example of selecting all contacts.
6. Click the "←" icon to return to the contact interface, as shown in the screenshot below.
7. All contacts are displayed at this time. (Note: The contact person in the device will display the phone icon, and the contacts saved in the card will display the card's icon.) ）
In fact, the contact does not show is a setup problem, this will be the SIM card and cell phone SD card contact all show up, good article introduced to this hope that you can bring help.