Recently, Microsoft has released a new generation of Office--office 2013 customer previews, including Word 2013, PowerPoint 2013, Excel 2013, OneNote, and Outlook components.
The Office 2013 Customer preview can be used like normal office, bringing a more streamlined operational experience, more beautiful document templates, and the ability to store documents in the cloud.
If you want to use a completely free version of the latest edition of Office, this free version of Office 2013 Customer preview is absolutely not to be missed.
1. In Baidu search "office 2013 Customer Preview version" to find the download page Download Office 2013 Customer Preview version of the installation package.
2. Use the Microsoft account login (hotmail,live or Outlook account), if you do not have an account to register first.
3. After the login will automatically enter the Office 2013 Customer Preview version of the download Instructions page, the page will provide you with a free Office 2013 serial Number (please note down).
At the same time, please choose the download language (English, Spanish and Japanese, temporarily do not support Chinese) and download version (32-bit, 64-bit).
Click on the corresponding download link will automatically start the download (Recommended use download tool download).
4. When the download is complete, double-click the Downloaded Office 2013 installation package, and the installation package will automatically start the installation work.
5. First, Office 2013 will allow you to browse the user agreement and agree to the next steps. After the option "I accept the terms of this agreement" is checked, click the "Continue" button.
6. After entering the installation interface, you have the option of automatic full installation or customization (custom) installation. You can choose to install parts of Office 2013 in a custom installation, or you can customize the installation location (which is installed by default to C disk), and set up information such as the author and affiliation of Office documents.
7. When you choose to complete automatic or custom installation settings, Office begins the installation phase of the official copy file change settings.
8. After the installation is complete, Office will ask you whether you want to browse the new Office features, click on the Introduction video page of Office 2013 and introduce you to the new features of Office 2013 in a short video.
9. With a simple introduction to a slide show, Office 2013 setup is complete.
10. When you're done, office will play a simple introductory slide to guide you through office.
The 11.Office 2013 installation has been completed after the Start screen or Start menu appears.
Office 2013 only supports Win7 and WIN8 systems and cannot be installed with Win XP.
Currently, the Office 2013 preview only supports three languages in English, Spanish, and Japanese.
Office 2013 will save the file to the SkyDrive network by default, please pay special attention when saving the file.