Single or several sites can not be opened, other sites are normal, such as Sina site is not open, other sites normal.
This problem may be due to a network server problem or a problem with your machine setup, or it may be related to your system or browser.
If it is only a few pages can not be opened, it is recommended to test the same Web page whether other computers can be opened, if it is still not open, may have a larger relationship with the network server, the proposed replacement period test;
(If Google site, for a variety of reasons, in early 2010, Google announced the withdrawal of the mainland market, so enter the google.cn domain name automatically transferred to GOOGLE.COM.HK.) This is also the main reason for the mainland to visit Google instability, please suggest a change of time to visit or consider using other search engines.
If you have installed a plug-in or software (ie toolbar, etc.) suggest uninstall or System Restore test;
Third, it is recommended that you disable the add-in test as a result of an add-in (figure below):
Click on the program--Manage Add-ons--You can disable the add-in (as shown below) after clicking:
Four, reset IE, the operation steps as follows (the following figure):
1. Close all currently open Internet Explorer windows and Windows Explorer window;
2. Open Internet Explorer by clicking the "Start" button;
2.1 In the Search box, type Internet Explorer, and then in the results list, click Internet Explorer;
3. Click the "Tools" button;
4. Then click Internet Options;
5. Click the Advanced tab, and then click Reset;
6. In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset. If you also want to delete the browsing history, search provider, Accelerator, home page, trace protection, and ActiveX filtering data, select the Remove personalization check box;
7. When Internet Explorer completes the application of the default settings, click Close, and then click OK. Turn off Internet Explorer. The changes will take effect the next time you open Internet Explorer.
Five, empty IE cache, the following steps (as shown below): empty IE cache may affect the user's access record and form information, etc.
1. Open the Intelnet option, find the browsing history, click Delete (as shown below):
Select the appropriate option to delete, click Delete (as shown below):
Vi. backup Data A key to restore or reinstall the system.