First, let's talk about my system environment: win7 flagship edition 32-bit. below is the specific process.
1. Download DRIVER: http://download.csdn.net/detail/zxj2018/4472473
2. Install the libusbdotnet_setup.2.2.7.exeprogram. (skip the steps shown in readme-install.txt to install mini2440.inf)
3. Connect the serial port and USB download line to enable the power in nor flash mode.
The following error message is displayed when you install the USB driver:
4. Open the Device Manager and find the SEC S3C2410X Test B/D device (with an exclamation point ):
Right-click "Sec S3C2410X Test B/D" device-> click "Update driver software"-> click "Browse computer to find driver software"-> select ......... \ ourdev_63720.a48phg \ supervivi-transfer-tool-complete \ driver directory installation.
The following prompt indicates that the driver is successfully installed.
You can also find the mini 2440 Dev board device in the Device Manager, which is not far from success:
5. Run the supervivi-usb-transfer-tool.exe program in the programcated. (If the program does not respond, you can download the USB download line before running the program.) If the mini2440 connected is displayed, the connection is successful. (Remember to use this tool for downloading, not the dnw on the mini2440 CD)
View in the serial port:
Click Upload to download the selected file. The following is how I downloaded the file system rootfs_qtopia_qt4.img.
Of course you want to use this tool as a serial port. Is it very powerful:
Reprinted please indicate the source: http://blog.csdn.net/zxj2018/article/details/7820878