Photoshop is a professional image processing software that is so powerful that it is sometimes slightly inconvenient to use. Here I summed up a number of simple ways to dedicate to everyone to improve the efficiency of doing things.
1. When you need to quickly hide the toolbar and a number of floating panels, click the Close button on the panel, and then open when used, very inconvenient. You can actually press the "Shift" and "tab" keys on your keyboard at the same time, the floating panel hides immediately, disappears from the screen, presses two keys at the same time, and the panel appears again, and if you press the TAB key, the toolbar is hidden with the floating panel, and then the key is displayed.
2. In Photoshop, there are many times when you want to modify the values of settings. In general, there is a black triangle on the right side of the value box, and when clicked, a slider will appear and the ruler can be dragged to modify the value, but sometimes it is not very accurate. You can adjust the value accurately by pressing the DOWN ARROW key on your keyboard (each Click to add a value plus one) and the UP ARROW key (each of which indicates a value minus one). If you hold down the Shift key, then each click indicates a value plus 10 or minus 10.
3. When you are using the Brush tool, to adjust the opacity, but also to open the settings box, very troublesome. You can then press the number key on the keyboard to set it. For example, when you click the "0" key, the opacity is 100%. The "1" key is 10%. First press "4" and then "5", then the opacity is 45%, and so on.
4. When we want to copy the Selection object in the file, we use the Copy command from the Edit menu. Copy it once, you may not feel trouble, but to replicate multiple times, one click on the very inconvenient. Then you can use the selection tool to select the object, and then click the Mobile tool, and then hold down the "Alt" key, when the cursor into a black and white overlapping two arrows, drag the mouse to the desired location. To copy more than once, just repeat the mouse.
5. When we need multi-layer selection, we can select the area in the file with the selection tool, and draw out a selection of virtual frame. Then hold down the "Alt" key, and when the cursor becomes a large "+" number with a small "-" in the lower-right corner (this means that the selected area or pixel is reduced), pull the second box inside the first box, and then hold down the Shift key, when the cursor into a lower right corner with a small "+" big "+" number, and then in the second box to pull out the third selection box, so that the two rotate use, you can make multi-layer selection. In fact, this method can also choose irregular objects, their own to experience it.
6. When we edit the picture file, sometimes to remove the color of the image outside the selection, you can press the "Delete" button on the keyboard, the selection will become a background color or transparent, it depends on what you set the background content.
7. Remove the moire from the scanned picture. Because of the printing reasons, we use the scanning mode to enter the computer pictures will have some moire, if the basis of the editing process, will affect the future effect. At this point you can use the "noise" filter in the "Despeckle" to do processing, then the picture will become slightly blurred, and then use the "sharpen" filter "sharpen Edge" (note that set a smaller number) to deal with, it is done, Then use the Zoom tool to observe the moire will not appear.
8. After using Photoshop for a while, a large number of pictures and video files have been stored in the folder. When you want to call a file that is not used for a long time, and forget its file name, you need to open a file in the folder to find, too troublesome. I have an easy way: Photoshop's File menu under automate has a contact sheet command that can create a small thumbnail of each file in the entire folder and store it in an image file, which facilitates later retrieval and lookup. Save you my precious time.
9. When you want to "tight" (adjust the vacancy between the individual letters), first click between two letters, and then press the ALT key to adjust the left and right arrow keys.
10. To quickly change the value displayed in the dialog box, first click the number with the mouse, so that the cursor in the dialog box, and then you can use the up and down direction keys to change the number of implants. If you press the SHIFT key before changing the value with the arrow keys, the change in the value is faster.
11. If you are now in the following state of the mouse: brush, spray gun, pencil, eraser, as long as you press the ALT key, you can temporarily switch to the eyedropper tool (but the mouse to the image area has been opened).
12. Want to enlarge the size of the image Preview in the Filter dialog box, press the CTRL key, click the preview area with the mouse, enlarge the image, press the ALT key, click the preview area with the mouse, and reduce the image.
13. You can make your changes to the drawing (including the use of brushes, pencils, airbrush, eraser) transparency. First, draw a pen, and then under the Filter menu will appear "Go X" (x depends on what you just in the pen is the tool), click on it, appear the "Retreat" menu, now you can change your last amount of transparency.
14. Cutting tools you must have used, this situation you must have met: in your adjustment cut box, and the Cut box is closer to the image boundary, the cut box will be posted to the edge of the image, so that you can not accurately cut the image. However, as long as the adjustment of the reduction box when the CTRL key, then the Cut box will be obey orders, so that you accurately cut.
15. If you use the Pen tool to draw a path, and you are now the state of the mouse is a pen, you just press the keypad on the return key (remember that the keypad on the keyboard, not the!!! on the main keyboard), then the path is immediately loaded as a constituency.
16. You can use the following shortcuts to quickly browse your image. Home: Scroll to the upper-left corner of the image; End: Scroll to the lower right corner of the image; Page up: Scroll to the top of the image; Page down: Scroll to the bottom of the image; CTRL plus PAGE UP: Scroll to the left of the image; CTRL plus PAGE DOWN: Scroll to the right of the image.
17. To move the current selected layer up, as long as the CTRL key, and then press the button, you can move the current layer up; Press the CTRL key, then press the [key, you can move the current layer down.
18. To convert a color image to grayscale images, the usual method is to use the image → mode → grayscale, or image → to color, but now there is a way to convert the color to grayscale is more delicate. First convert the image into Lab color mode: Image → mode →lab color, then come to the channel panel, delete channel A and channel B, you can get a more delicate image of gray.
19. To automatically select the layer (if you have used flash you know what is called the automatic selection layer), you can certainly hook up the automatic selection layer on the options panel of the Mobile tool, but at some point you don't need this feature, you have to manually cancel the option, it's really troublesome. Now I'm going to teach you a way to press the CTRL key, your mobile tool has automatic selection, and when you click on an object on a layer, Photoshop automatically switches to the layer where the object is located, but when you release the CTRL key, your mobile tool is not automatically selected. This makes it easy to avoid false choices.
The above method is also valid for the Mac, except that the CTRL key is replaced by the command key, and the ALT key is replaced by the option key.Category: