phpMyAdmin How to install? Some friends may not know how to install phpMyAdmin, the following green tea small set for you to introduce the details of the phpMyAdmin installation of the tutorial, the need for a friend hurriedly refer to the next bar!
phpMyAdmin is a MySQL management tool that allows you to manage MySQL data directly from the Web, without the need to perform system commands, which is ideal for database managers unfamiliar with database operation commands.
phpMyAdmin Installation configuration:
1. The phpMyAdmin downloaded to the general Web is a compressed package that we release into the Htdocs directory, such as Htdocsphpmyadmin.
2. Open the phpMyAdmin directory, whether there are config.sample.inc.php files in this directory, and if so, rename it config.inc.php. (depending on the version, It is possible to have config.inc.php files directly, then there is no need to rename, there may be no config.sample.inc.php or config.inc.php, then we will go to the Phpmyadminlibraries directory Config.default . PHP is copied to the phpMyAdmin directory and renamed to config.inc.php).
3. Open config.inc.php file (can use WordPad), find $cfg[' Blowfish_secret ']= '; with $cfg[' Servers ' [$i] [' auth_type ']= ' cookie ';, if $cfg[' The value of Servers ' [$i] [' Auth_type '] is as cookie as previously seen, then we have to write a string of characters in the quotes of $cfg[' Blowfish_secret ']=, which you can interpret as an authentication code. such as $cfg[' Blowfish_secret ']= ' Sunec '. Save the disk exit.
At this point, the phpMyAdmin installation configuration work is over, enter the browser, enter http://localhost/phpmyadmin/main.php in the Address bar, ( The path here is based on the previous you will phpmyadmin decompression in the Htdocs directory name decision), smooth, the page should appear let you enter the user name password screen, enter the username password (mysql username password), then enter the phpMyAdmin main interface. As for the use of the method ~ is not here to unfold, we can explore their own first ~
How to install the tool:
1. First to download phpMyAdmin online, and then extract to the access to the Web directory (if it is virtual space, you can extract the FTP after uploading to the web directory), of course, you can modify the extracted after the name of the file.
2. Configure config file
Open the config.default.php file under libraries, locate the following sequence, and follow the instructions to configure it:
A. Visit the Web site
$cfg [' pmaabsoluteuri '] = '; here to fill in the phpMyAdmin visit URL
B.mysql Host Information
$cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' host '] = ' localhost '; MySQL hostname or IP address
Fill in the IP address of the localhost or MySQL server, if MySQL and the phpMyAdmin are on the same server, press default localhost
$cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' port '] = '; MySQL Port-leave blank for default port
MySQL port, if the default is 3306, leave blank
C.mysql User name and password
$cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' user '] = ' root '; MySQL user access phpMyAdmin use MySQL username
fg[' Servers ' [$i] [' password '] = '; MySQL password (only needed the password for the MySQL user name above)
D. Authentication Methods
$cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' auth_type '] = ' cookie ';
Here are four modes to choose from, Cookie,http,http,config
Config mode is to enter the phpMyAdmin access URL can be directly entered, without entering a username and password, is not safe, do not recommend use.
When the entry is set to Cookie,http or HTTP, the login phpMyAdmin requires a data username and password to authenticate, as follows:
PHP installation mode is Apache, you can use HTTP and cookies;
E. Phrase password (blowfish_secret) settings
$cfg [' blowfish_secret '] = ';
If the authentication method is set to a cookie, you need to set the phrase password, set why the password, it is up to you, but you cannot leave it blank, otherwise you will be prompted for error when you log in phpMyAdmin
OK, so far, you have successfully installed the phpMyAdmin, simple: and quickly login experience.
3, open the/libraries/config.default.php file (the old version is the root of the config.inc.php file), with WordPad (do not use Notepad, this is UTF8 code) for editing, according to the description configuration can be.
4, find $cfg [' Pmaabsoluteuri ']= ']; Modify the URL for the phpmyadmin you will upload to the space
such as: $cfg [' pmaabsoluteuri '] = ' http://website domain name/phpmyadmin/';
5. Find $cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' host '] = ' localhost '; Usually with the default, there are exceptions, you can not modify
6. Find $cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' auth_type '] = ' config '; Debug in your own machine with config, if the space on the network with cookies.
Here are four modes to choose from: Cookie,http,http,config
①config Way is to enter the phpMyAdmin access URL directly, no need to enter user name and password, is not safe, not recommended.
② set cookie,http,http mode, login phpMyAdmin need data username and password to authenticate.
7. Find $cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' user '] = ' root '; MySQL User name
8. Find $cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' password '] = '; MySQL password (only needed left blank)
9. Find $cfg [' Servers '] [$i] [' only_db '] = '; You only have one data set up, set to your database name; If you want to build a server, then leave the recommendation blank
10, find $cfg [' defaultlang '] = ' en '; Here is the choice of language, en represents the meaning of Simplified Chinese
11, find $cfg[' blowfish_secret '] = '; If the authentication method is set to a cookie, you need to set the phrase password, set why the password, it is up to you, you can not leave this blank, otherwise you will be prompted when the login phpMyAdmin error.