Finally finished! can be assured to eat! Multi-MAP Warning!
A bit more.
"1" To observe this icon, we divide it into three parts to make. As shown in the following figure.
① Calendar page ② calendar clip and metal ring ③ base
"2" creates a new 700x800 canvas, as shown in the following illustration:
"3" ① the volume page of the calendar:
(1) Create a new rounded rectangle as the last page of the Calendar volume page. As shown in the following illustration:
(2) Adds a layer style for rounded rectangles. Inner glow, projection, gradient overlay. (Inner glow is the most important, it mainly distinguishes each page calendar, is to make the calendar has the level to dare the most important effect!) The gradient overlay can be added or not added, if you want to do something fine, you can try adjusting the various values yourself. The projection of the last page must have a ~) as shown in the following figure:
(Value yourself to try Oh ~)
(3) "Last page" is copied up as "Middle page". Adjust the location of the middle page to modify the layer style (change the projection, not so big!) As shown in the following illustration:
(4) To copy more than one "middle page" layer, adjust the position (upward adjustment 1~3 pixel point, move size not the same, this will appear more real. Merges the middle page layer of replication and acts as a clipping mask for the middle page. The effect is this:
This part of the production method of the people have doubts, I described before is not very clear, now in detail:
Copy the middle page layer up, and then select all the ' middle page ' layers that are copied up, convert to smart objects, and then do a clipping mask, or select all the ' middle page ' layers that are copied up and go down the clipping mask.
(5) After making the middle page, start making the second page. This is the part:
Look at the "first page" projection on the second page, so copy a layer of "middle page" and move it up and add a gradient overlay to it, and colleagues do a clipping mask down. As shown in the following illustration:
(gradient overlay is gradually lightened ...) Control the angle is OK!)
(6) After the second page is finished, start making the first page. I made the first page into two parts. As shown in the following illustration:
First make the first page of the page below. Copy the second page up, turn off the gradient overlay effect, and make it down as a clipping mask. Select the path to the first page of the page by using the direct selection tool, and choose the pen-add Anchor Point tool to add an anchor point to the first page of flat page. As shown in the following illustration:
After you add an anchor point, use the Direct selection tool, select the anchor point below and remove it, and get the effect as shown in the following illustration:
(first page flat finish)
Next, make the "first page Volume page" section.
Using the Pen tool, stroke the Volume page shape and fill the path. and add a layer style. As shown in the following figure.
The result is this:
(7) Add the date for the first page, today is number 30th. Place date between first page and first page volume, and the effect is as follows:
(8) After the first page was finished, the production tore off the page. First use the Pen tool to check out the page outline, then fill the path and add a "drop shadow" effect to it. (It's best to draw two different torn pages, so it's more real.) ) as shown in the following illustration:
To this end, the "①" section of the "Roll page" is finished, presumably this way:
"4" Calendar clips and metal rings:
(1) Calendar clip (that is, the red part): First create a new one slightly lost (a few pixels) of the rounded rectangle placed on the top. It's like this.
Create a new rectangle at the top level, as shown in the following illustration:
Select the rounded rectangle (Calendar red clip) hold down SHIFT and select the white rectangle, right-click with the direct Selection tool, and choose subtract top shape from the menu bar to get the effect:
The shape of the clip is finished, and then the effect is added. To make it more solid, you need to add a ' bevel and emboss ' inner shadow ' drop shadow ' and add a color overlay to red. (The numerical value can try to adjust by oneself oh, each effect try to do other things also will be familiar with.) ) as shown in the following illustration:
(Here you can adjust the location of the "RIP page" and "clip" appropriately.)
Copy the red clip layer up, add a "gradient overlay" effect, and reduce the opacity to add some changes to the "red clip". As shown in the following illustration:
(2) Month: First enter "September" and add a layer style to it.
(Note that the "direction" is "down" because the text is sunken downward.) )
The effect is as follows: