1. After you connect your phone to your tablet, click application if the tablet is on the standby page ].
2. If the app icon for file transfer is blocked by the mobile phone, click and hold the blank area on the top of the mobile phone.
3. Drag your phone to a proper position and then let it go.
4. Here, we use the "image" in the transfer album as an example to open [album ].
5. Click [more] in the upper-right corner of the tablet ].
6. Click edit ].
7. Select the photo you want to transfer and click the selected image.
8. Drag it to the mobile phone location and then let it go.
9. Select the storage location. Here, [device storage] is used as an example.
10. Select the target folder you want to save. Here, we use DCIM as an example and click finish.
11. After the transfer is completed, the mobile phone screen displays the words "3 files have been stored in/storage/emulated/0/DCIM.
12. Slide the mobile phone screen and click [album] to view the transmitted images.