What if Avast can't unload? Avast is a free and powerful anti-virus software, but in the uninstall when there is no way to uninstall and uninstall the problem, it is likely to be avast automatic protection. The following small series for everyone to bring Avast thorough Uninstall method Introduction, there is a need for friends to see it.
Avast Thorough Uninstall Method:
The first: Download Avast official Uninstall Tool
1. Start Windows in Safe mode
2. Open (Execute) Uninstall tool
3. If you put avast! Install in a different folder, please find this folder. (Note: Please be careful!) the contents of the folder you selected will be deleted!
4. Click REMOVE
5. Reboot your computer
Second: If the previous method cannot be unloaded, try this.
1. First turn off the automatic protection of the Avast, insurance can be used to refer to the following figure to all the protection off
2. Then open Task Manager to turn all avast processes off!
3. Enter Control Panel-Program and function uninstall, small white users can directly use any security guards to uninstall. Anyway, open the things that can uninstall your computer software.
4. Follow the above steps will eject the unloading section, click Uninstall! Wait for the computer to reboot, you can completely uninstall avast!