In this tutorial I will teach you how to build a vibrant and colorful candy with a unique and creative background and head shop layout. As usual PSD files can download this tutorial.
If you have any questions, please comment.
Tutorials Resource Windmill Brushes
1. Open Photoshop and create a new document size 1200x1000.
2. In the first area, we will start with the background. Use your Paint bucket tool (G) to fill the #fd6e8a with your background layer.
3. We want to create a dot pattern that we can add to our background. To do this, we need to create a new document of size 45x53.
4. Create a new transparent layer and delete your background layer. Next, add the Ellipse tool to two circles in the following manner. I use the Oval marquee.
5. Go to edit to define the pattern, and then insert the name of your dot pattern name. Then you can close this file and return to your template and we will use our newly created pattern.
6. Create a new blank layer in your layer palette and name the point. Use your pattern stamp (S) and find the dot Brush in the Drop-down menu. Then continue to brush the soft with a large brush until you have the result similar to the following: