A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
Just coarse to tidy up. Finish it later. Some of the questions are too clumsy,
Chinese topic (This csdn seems to be the original translation of the source)
This is an English original.
And a set of questions zee.
1. What is a load test. What is a performance test. Load test: Gradually increase the system load, test system performance changes, and finally determine the performance of the system to meet the situation, the system can withstand the maximum load, (in layman's terms, is to determine the system through a step-by-step method of processing capacity to determine the system can withstand the various thresholds, such as a response time of not more than 10 seconds, such as valve value performance test: A class of tests that are implemented and executed in order to describe the characteristics of the test object and performance and evaluate it. 2. The performance test includes which tests (at least 3) stress tests, load tests, configuration tests, concurrency tests, capacity tests, reliability tests, failure tests. 3. Brief description of the performance test Step 4. Describe the steps to use LoadRunner (this does not find the correct answer and then optimize it later) design and handwriting or recording scripts---debug scripts---Design scenarios-run and monitor scenarios-analysis Results 5. When you can start performing performance tests. We perform performance testing generally after we do Interface (GUI) testing, system functional testing. The structure of modern systems is huge and complex. While single user testing, the main features and user interface of the system components, application testing focuses on performance and reliability throughout the system. For example, a typical application test scenario may depict 1000 years of user login to the system at the same time. This causes problems such as what is the response time system, it crashes, turns it to different applications and platforms, can hold so many hundreds of thousands of users, and so on, which is when we do a set of load and performance tests. 6.LoadRunner which parts are made up of. The Virtual User generator, Controller, and the Agent process, loadrunner analysis and Monitoring, LoadRunner books Online . 1. Virtual User Script Builder: Capturing end user business processes and creating automated performance test scripts, which we later say generate test scripts;
2, Pressure generator: Through the operation of virtual users to produce actual load;
3, User agent: To coordinate the virtual users on different load machines, and produce the virtual users in unison;
4, Pressure scheduling: According to the user settings for the scene, set the number of virtual users of different scripts;
5, monitoring system: monitor the main performance counters;
6, the Pressure Results analysis tool: itself can not replace the analyst, but can assist the analysis of test results.
7. Which part of the LoadRunner do you use to record the script. Which part of Virtual user Generator (Vugen) 8.LoadRunner can simulate multi-user concurrent next-place scripts. Controller 9. What is a rendezvous point. What does it mean to set up a collection point? What is the function that sets the collection point in LoadRunner? Collection points are used to synchronize virtual users to perform task settings at exactly the same time. The collection point in the VUser script simulates a server that is heavily loaded on the user. The collection point instructs Vusers to wait for the execution of multiple vusers in the test to reach a point where they can perform the task at the same time. For example, emulate the peak load bank server, you can insert a rendezvous point indicating vusers deposited cash into your account at the same time. LoadRunner to achieve real concurrency through the rendezvous point. Lr_rendezvous ("collection Point Name") 10. What is a scene. What is the importance of the scene? How do I set up a scene?
Scenario: The main manifestation is the design and execution of user scenarios in the test case in control. (typically composed of all business usage conditions for a period of time by the user)
11. Please explain how to record a Web script. Select the Web (http/html) protocol to access the actions that need to be recorded on the relevant web site. Proxy is the intermediary between the client and the server, LoadRunner is the proxy way to intercept the interaction between the client and server data flow.
1 The Virtual User Script generator receives the packets sent by the client via proxy, logs and forwards it to the server side, receives the stream of data returned from the server, logs and returns it to the client.
This way both the server side and the client assume that in a real-world environment, the virtual script generator can intercept the data stream in this way, and the virtual User script generator is processed on the protocol layer after intercepting the data stream, and finally uses the script function to embody the data flow interaction process as our easy to read script statement.
2 The pressure generator is based on the content of the script, resulting in actual load, playing the role of generating load.
We use Vugen to develop VUser scripts to record client applications that perform typical business processes for users. Vugen creates the client and server between the script record activity. For example, in a web-based application, Vugen monitors the client's database and all requests made by the client, and receives the information returned by the database server. We use Vugen to: communication between monitors and application servers, generating required functional requirements, and inserting build function calls to VUser scripts. 12. Why do I create parameters?
During the recording process, the Vugen (script builder) automatically generates a script that contains the values actually used during the recording process. If you are trying to perform a script activity (such as queries, submissions, and so on) using different numbers in a recorded script, you must replace the recorded value with the parameter values. This process is called a parameterized script. 13. What is an association. Please explain the difference between automatic and manual associations. The so-called Association (correlation) is the script of some of the written dead (hard-coded) data, turn
becomes the information from the server, dynamic, each time different. Auto Association
Vugen built-in automatic correlation engine (auto-correlation engine), can automatically find the need to close
and automatically uses association functions to establish an association. Manual Association
The execution of manual associations is generally as follows:
1. Use similar business processes and materials to record two scripts
2. Use the WinDiff tool to help identify the information that needs to be associated
3. Use the Web_reg_save_param function to manually set up the shutdown 迯
4. Use the information in the script to replace 14 with the new number. How do you find out where you need to relate. Please give some examples of your project. Two methods: First, we can scan the association, see the list value can be associated. From this point we can select a value for the association. Second, we can record two scripts and compare them. We can expect differences in archives to look at the values that need to be closely related. In my project, there is a unique ID for each customer, it is just the insurance number, which is automatically generated, it is continuous and this value is unique. I have associated this value, in order to avoid errors, run the script at the same time. I did not use scan-related like SessionID 15 after landing on the site. Where do you set up automatic association options. Enable Auto-correlation
1. Click on Vugen "Tools" > "Recording Options", open "recording
Options dialog window, choose "Internet Protocol" > "Correlation",
Check "Enable correlation during recording" to enable automatic shutdown
2. If the recording application system belongs to the system of built-in association rules, such as Aribabuyer,
Bluemartini, BroadVision, Interstage, MySAP, Netdynamics,
Oracle, PeopleSoft, Siebel, Silverjrunner, etc., please tick relative
3. Alternatively, a new association rule can be added to the recording application system, which is the user
Custom Association Rules.
4. Set what to do when Vugen detects data that conforms to the association rules:
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service