HP Notebook automatic shutdown How to solve
HP Notebook automatic shutdown Solution one:
One: The reason why the computer shuts down automatically
1. Hardware problems: For example, the CPU fan used after a long time will be covered with a lot of dust, will lead to slow operation, cooling effect is not ideal! This is the easiest way to cause the computer to crash.
2. Loose memory: The memory card slot loose inside the chassis will also cause the computer to crash.
3. Virus problem: Computer virus, can cause a variety of problems arise. Automatic shutdown is no exception.
4. System damage: If the operating system's core files are damaged, it may also cause the computer often automatically shutdown.
1. First detect whether the CPU temperature is too high cause! Most of it is for this reason! You can use the computer butler inside the hardware detection tool, you can detect the temperature of the CPU, if too high, to more than 80 degrees, this is certainly because the CPU fan effect is not ideal cause! Can you take apart the chassis, clean the dust!! A notebook can also clean up the dust inside the computer.
2. The memory strip loose very good judgment, if freezes, once again turns on the time will not be able to open the machine, may appear the drip sound. This time you can pull out the memory strips, and then use the old newspaper to wipe the golden finger portion of the memory. Then gently install into the memory card slot inside. The picture below is a diagram of each accessory in the computer.
3. If not, you can kill the virus. This is not much to say how to operate it. Download a direct anti-virus software, click the overall killing can be. can also enter Safe Mode antivirus.
Third: Other problem-solving methods
1, software settings will be relatively small, such as downloading automatic shutdown. This will fail the second time the computer is turned off.
2, there is also a power supply motherboard damage, this will need to repair the computer where the processing. The power supply is good, dozens of to 100 more can be replaced, the motherboard to damage the more expensive point.
3, replace the system, in the computer repair, you can change the system, if it is a system error. Change a system can be solved, get the repair place, always want to give you something to change! Now XP stop service, change a Win7 and win8.1 are not bad!
HP Notebook automatic shutdown solution two:
There are a number of reasons why a laptop shuts down automatically, such as a motherboard, a hardware failure in a power supply module, or a battery failure. You can first remove the battery to confirm that it is connected to the battery.
Another important reason is that there is a problem with the internal cooling system in the notebook computer, the high CPU temperature will cause automatic protection shutdown.
Automatic Shutdown Troubleshooting Method:
1, there may be a problem with the BIOS setup, enter the BIOS to restore the default settings or the motherboard of the battery to take out, reverse-buckle discharge, and so on 5 minutes in reverse loading can be. Objective: To restore the default values for BIOS settings, and to troubleshoot the automatic restart or shutdown of the BIOS's thermal presets.
2, if the computer in the use of an application software occurs automatically shutdown, the automatic shutdown failure may be caused by this program software, the general program software uninstall can be.
3, then check the power supply, power quality is poor, aging or power too small, can not meet the power requirements of computer accessories, can be replaced by high-power high-quality power supply, if troubleshooting, it is the power caused by the automatic shutdown failure.
4, then use the elimination method, check memory, video card, CPU, CPU fan, motherboard and so on.
5, check the memory, the quality of memory does not pass, heat dissipation, overclocking, different brands of memory mix and the CAS value set too low can cause computer automatic shutdown, available test memory, and the BIOS in the memory parameters are adjusted accordingly.
6, check the motherboard, motherboard aging, capacitor failure or slurry, motherboard power pins, motherboard and chassis backplane can cause automatic shutdown, the motherboard can be removed from the chassis check or test, and then check the CPU fan rotation and CPU temperature is normal, and then check the CPU fan heatsink bottom silicone is dry, If it dries, clean the silicone on the CPU fan and then paint the silicone again. If the fan is not normal, replace the CPU fan.
7, cleaning method: It is through the computer mainframe parts of the dust cleaning to eliminate the failure of the method. Dust is also can cause computer automatic shutdown failure of one of the factors, dust can cause parts aging, pin oxidation, poor contact and short-circuit and so on. For these faults caused by dust, it is more effective to use the cleaning method generally.
8, the power supply system is not stable, can also cause automatic shutdown failure occurred, you can consider the configuration of a voltage regulator with the power supply of UPS.