The Python version under CentOS is generally low, and many applications need to be upgraded to Python. The default Python version I installed for CentOS is V2.4.3, but the version that runs node. JS needs to be above 2.5.
1. Download python3.3 installation package: wget http://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.3.0/Python-3.3.0.tgz
2. Unzip the installation package: TAR-ZXVF python-3.3.0.tgz
3. Enter the extracted directory: CD Python-3.3.0
4. Create the installation directory: mkdir/usr/local/python3.3
5. Compile and install:./configure--prefix=/usr/local/python3.3
6. Execute: Make && make install
7. The new version of the installation has been completed, but since the old version is still in the system, you need to change the original/usr/bin/python link to a new connection: A. Modify the old connection first, execute: Mv/usr/bin/python/usr/bin/python_bak. B. Re-establishing a new connection: Ln-s/usr/local/python3.3/bin/python3.3/usr/bin/python
8. Querying Python version, executing: python
Python 3.3.0 (default, Jan 16 2013, 17:52:44)
[GCC 4.1.2 20071124 (Red Hat 4.1.2-42)] on Linux
Type "Help", "copyright", "credits" or "license" for more information.
The installation is successful. Congratulations to you.
Linux (Centos)--Next upgrade python3.3