office2007 file Format compatibility package can not open docx file? at present, after the computer installs the office2007 file format compatibility package, still cannot open the Docx file The solution proposal is: Downloads the office2007 file format compatibility package again. However, the small series that: the cause of the docx file can not be opened office2007 file format compatible package is not the way, so you can try the following method!
The solution to the docx file is still not open after installing the office2007 file Format Compatibility Pack:
The Microsoft Office 2007 file Format Compatibility Pack is for the following version of 2007 (for example, Office 2003), which means you open the 2007 version of the file with your Office 2003. The Microsoft Office 2007 file Format Compatibility Pack is not an Office 2007 installation package. Provides a compatibility pack to ensure that you can open and save the Office open XML format in earlier versions of Microsoft office.
You can install this Compatibility pack on computers that are running Microsoft Office 2003 programs, Microsoft Office XP programs, or Microsoft Office 2000 programs. After you install this Compatibility pack (you cannot see the results of the installation), you can open, edit, save, and create a reliable file in Office open XML format. (this explains that the office2007 file format Compatibility Pack is for a Office2007 version of a user-compatible 2007-format file that does not replace office2007, and that a user with office2007 does not need the Compatibility pack) to Install the Compatibility Pack in Office XP or Office 2003, update Office, and then install the Compatibility Pack.
If you are running Office 2000, you do not need to install any updates until you install the Compatibility Pack. You can skip step 1 and perform step 2.
Step 1: Access Microsoft updatewindows Vista
(1) Visit the Microsoft Update Web site: See extended reading the second Microsoft Update scans your computer to determine whether Microsoft Windows and other Microsoft programs are up to date.
(2) If Windows or Microsoft programs on your computer are not up to date, you will be prompted to install the latest updates. Click Install. Windows XP (1) access to the Microsoft Update Web site: See extended Reading Article III (2) Click Quick. Microsoft Update scans your computer to determine whether Windows and other Microsoft programs are up to date.
(3) If Windows or Microsoft programs on your computer are not up to date, you will be prompted to install the latest updates. Click Install Updates.
Step 2: Download the Compatibility Pack
(1) Visit the Microsoft Web site: See extended Reading article Fourth
(2) After you open the Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Format Compatibility Pack page, click Download to download it.
Operating systems supported by the OFFICE2007 file format compatibility package:
Windows Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003; Windows Vista; Windows Vista Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 1; Windows XP Service Pack 2; Windows XP Service Pack 3
Microsoft Office programs supported by the OFFICE2007 file format compatibility package:
Microsoft Word Service Pack 3, Microsoft Excel Service Pack 3, and Microsoft PowerPoint Service Pack 3
Microsoft Word 2002 Service Pack 3, Microsoft Excel 2002 Service Pack 3, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2002 Service Pack 3
Microsoft Office Word 2003 Service Pack 1 or later, Microsoft Office Excel 2003 Service Pack 1 or later, Microsoft Office Powerpoi NT 2003 Service Pack 1 or higher
Microsoft Office Word Viewer 2003
Microsoft Office Excel Viewer 2003
Microsoft Office PowerPoint Viewer 2003