What should I do if I forget the ROOT password of MySQL ?, Mysqlroot Password
1. Open Command Line in CMD, enter net stop mysql, and stop MYSQL service.
2. Enter the MySQL installation directory (for example, you put in E: \ mysql-5.6.14-winx64 \ bin)
Run the following command: (1) e:
(2) cd mysql-5.6.14-winx64 \ bin
3. Enter the mysql security mode, that is, when mysql is up, it can enter the database without entering the password.
4. Open a new Command Line, enter mysql-uroot-p, and log on to MySQL with a blank password (Press enter without entering the password)
5. Modify the password of the root user
6. Refresh the permission table
8. Close the opened Command Line and restart MySQL. The new password will take effect.