WINDOWS7 Install update failure analysis with 8024402f error code:
1. Internet network connection is busy, the number of Windows update Server update requests is too high;
2. The computer runs a program that prevents the Windows update service from accessing the Internet. Programs that might do this include firewalls, antispyware software, Web accelerators, Internet Security or antivirus programs, or proxy servers;
3. System service Cryptographic Services or related Windows system files are damaged or missing.
The WINDOSW7 installation update has a 8024402f error code troubleshooting:
1. Check your Internet network connection, turn off Windows Update, and then restart your computer, try to connect to Windows Update again later, and if you still have a problem, try to avoid the peak hours of the internet and choose a time when the network connection is relatively busy. Try connecting to Windows Update again.
2. Please turn off any third-party firewalls, antispyware, Web Accelerator, Internet security, or antivirus programs that have background monitoring before you perform Windows Update, and if you use a proxy server, cancel the proxy server.
3. In the Start menu, expand All Programs-"attachments"-"System Tools". Right-click the command prompt, select Run as Administrator in the pop-up right-click menu, and then execute at the command prompt: Sfc/scannow, notice the space after SFC (Figure 1).