System Environment: Windows Ten Pro
software version: VMware Pro
Install Image: Centos-7-x86_64-everything-1804.iso
1. Click Create a new virtual machine and select typical.
2. Click Browse and select Image file
3. Customize the virtual machine name and installation location (the location of the remaining larger space is recommended)
4. Configure the disk size (it doesn't matter if the setting is larger, not immediately on the physical hard disk occupies the configured space), next, complete.
5. Right-click on the virtual machine that you just created, select Settings, configure memory with the processor, and check whether the CD/DVD is ticked "Connect on startup".
6. turn on the virtual machine, move to the first Install Centos 7, enter.
7. Wait a moment, enter the System Configuration screen, select the language, and click Continue.
8. Wait a moment and configure the network first. Click Network & host name (Network and hostname), enable the networking, done.
9. Click Data & Time (date) to select Asia/shanghai (Asia/Shanghai).
10. Click Software SELECTION (software selection), select Gnome Desktop, install the system's own graphical interface, optional on the right.
The default is minimal install, after the installation is completed is the command line interface, the personal recommended installation of graphical interface.
11. Click Installation DESTINATION (Installation location), select I wil configure partitioning (I want to configure the partition), click Done
12. Start the configuration partition.
12.1 Select Standard Partition (LVM by default)
12.2 Click the plus sign (new mount point)
/: Root directory because the system is installed here, it is generally a little larger.
/boot: The boot partition of the system.
/swap: Swap partition This is used when memory is not enough.
/app: A newly created partition for your own installation of the program.
12.3 Click Done after the configuration is complete, and then click Accpet Changes (accept changes)
13. Click on Begin installation (start installation)
14. Click Root PASSWORD (root password) to set the root password. (Can be ignored)
15. Click User ceration (Create user), new individual user, tick set as administrator. (Can be ignored)
16. Wait for the installation to complete, click Reboot (restart)
17. After restarting, click LICENSE Information (license information), then tick, done, and click Finish configuration.
18. Installation Complete
CentOS Use-documenting VMware installation of CentOS 7 detailed process