First, the preparatory work:
- Prepare a USB flash drive with a capacity of 8GB or more to ensure that the data is properly backed up (this process erases all data on the USB stick)
- Download the official version of Apple OS X Yosemite installer (optional appsotre or online download)
- If you downloaded from Mac AppStore, the installer may start automatically when the download is complete, then exit the installation
- If you downloaded from a Web drive, move to the Applications folder by downloading the "Install OS X MacOS Sierra" (Shown as "Installing OS X MacOS Sierra").
Two, the format U disk:
Insert your USB drive, and then find and open Disk utility in the Application "->" utility, or open it directly with the Spotlight search Disk utility.
- -Find the name of the USB flash drive in the left list and click
- Select 2-partition on the top right, then select 1 partitions in 3-partition layout
- 4 "name" in the partition information input "iplaysoft" (because this name will be used in subsequent commands, if you want to change to another (English), be sure to modify the following command)
- Select 5-"mac OS Extension (journaled) in format
- At this point, do not rush to the "application", but also first in the 6 "options", such as
- Select the "guid partition table, and then tap OK
- Finally, click "Apply" to start formatting the USB drive.
Third, the input Terminal command to start making the Startup disk:
Sudo/applications/install\ macos\ sierra.app/contents/resources/createinstallmedia--volume/volumes/install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan--applicationpath/applications/install\ macos\ Sierra.app--nointeraction
If two computers are updated on this computer first, the installation files will be downloaded in the application.
Erasing disk:0% ... 10% ... 20% ... 30% ... 100% ...
Copying installer files to disk ...
Making Disk Bootable ...
Copying boot files ...
MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 Installation U-Disk production