1. Very simple before we find the Recycle Bin on the desktop, then "right" it clicks on the Open menu to select "Properties".
2. Then we click "Settings in the selected location" in the Recycle Bin, and you will see that the current is "do not move files to the Recycle Bin." Remove the file immediately after it is removed. ”
3. Now we want to change this state, we click on the "Custom size and then set the Recycle Bin size, this account for your hard drive 1% is almost, and then click" OK.
4. Okay, now we're going to delete a file. Try, press the DELETE key and then pop a "do you really want to put this file in the Recycle Bin?" ", select Yes."
5. OK now we go to the Recycle Bin to see if the deleted files are here to see.
Friendly tips, if you are pressing the Shift+del key to delete the file you just click the above method set up or can not be seen in the Recycle Bin, this shortcut is not through the recycling station OH.