How to generate the SSH public key for GitHub under Windows:
1. Install git and open git Bash
2. Type the command: ssh-keygen-t rsa-c "[email protected]" "[email protected]" is a github account
3. Remind you to enter the name of the key, such as Id_rsa
4. Generate two files under C:\Documents and settings\administrator\: Id_rsa and Id_rsa.pub.
5. Copy the key file generated in 4 into the C:\Documents and settings\administrator\.ssh\ directory.
(key file at the root of the current user, you must put these two files in the current user directory of the ". SSH" directory to take effect.)
You can only enter create "." On the command line in Windows. The beginning of the folder. command for mkdir. SSH)
6. Open the Id_rsa.pub file in Notepad, copy the content, and on the github.com website to the SSH Key Management page, add a new public key, just take a name
How to generate a GitHub SSH public key under Windows