- Install Python, now it's python2.7.10. Follow your own platform to download the corresponding version of the installation.
- Install Ipython,Ipython's official website is easy to find. after installation, a scripts directory will appear in your Python directory, with some of the main files Ipython.
- Install Pyreadline (only for Windows).
- Installing PYZMQ,notebook is web-based, and socket messaging uses ZEROMQ. The installation file may be in egg format and needs to be easy_install.
- Install Tornado because notebook is web-based and therefore requires a Web server, which is officially used by tornado.
- Installation of Mathjax, in order to be able to easily display mathematical symbols, formulas, need mathjax support. The installation is simple, open a ipython shell, and type the following code:
Import Install_mathjaxinstall_mathjax ()
Use the article
- Start the local notebook, open the Windows command line, type:Ipython notebook
- Configure notebook, open the Windows command line, type: Ipython profile Create, generate. ipython\profile_default\ipython_config.py and other profiles
- For example, if you want an inline matplotlib image, you can add it to the ipython_kernel_config.py
# Configuration file for ipython-kernel.c ='inline'
- C.ipkernelapp.matplotlib = ' inline '
Ipython steps to build on Windows 7