It is easy to solve the problem that OneDrive cannot Synchronize files in Win10 system.
Many users like to use Microsoft's OneDrive cloud disk tool, which became a built-in function in Win8.1/Win10, saving the trouble of downloading and installing. The OneDrive synchronization function allows you to easily synchronize and transfer files between different devices. However, sometimes OneDrive also gets overwhelmed and the synchronization function becomes invalid! This article describes how to solve the problem that OneDrive cannot Synchronize files in Win10!
First, you should try the following solutions:
1. Restart the OneDrive client;
2. log on to the Microsoft account again;
3. Check whether the file path is too long. The file path (including the file name) specified by Microsoft cannot exceed 255 characters;
4. check whether there is sufficient space on the hard disk;
If none of the above methods works, the following tricks are required. You only need one command to reset OneDrive and restore the synchronization function. However, it takes some time to re-Synchronize the files in OneDrive After resetting.
1. Press Win + R to open and run.
2. Enter the following command and press enter to run: % localappdata % \ Microsoft \ OneDrive \ onedrive.exe/reset
3. After the preceding command is executed, the OneDrive icon in the notification area of the taskbar disappears. Wait for 1 ~ The icon will be displayed after 2 minutes, and the function will be automatically restored.
4. If OneDrive does not run automatically, enter the following command in the run dialog box: % localappdata % \ Microsoft \ OneDrive \ onedrive.exe, and press enter to open the OneDrive client.