1. Quickly open a file
Double-click the blank background area of Photoshop (the gray area by default) to open the browsing window of the selected file.
2. Change the canvas color at will
Select the paint bucket tool and press shift to click the canvas edge to set the canvas background color to the selected foreground color. If you want to restore to the default color, set the foreground color to 25% grayscale (R192, g192, b192) and press shift again to click the canvas edge.
3. Select the shortcut key for the tool
You can press the shortcut key to quickly select a tool in the toolbox. The letter shortcut keys of each tool are as follows:
Select box-m mobile-V cable-l magic wand-W
Spray gun-J paint brush-B pencil-N rubber stamp-S
History paint brush-y eraser-e fuzzy-r fade-o
Pen-P text-T measurement-u gradient-G
Paint bucket-K straw-I grip-H zoom-z
Default foreground and background color-D switch foreground and background color-x
Switch edit mode-switch Q display mode-F
In addition, if you press the Alt key and then click the displayed tool icon, or press the Shift key and press the letter shortcut key again, you can choose a hidden tool cyclically.
4. Get the exact cursor
By pressing the Caps Lock key, the cursor of the paint brush and magnetic tool can be displayed as a precise cross, and the cursor can be restored once again.
5. Display/hide the control panel
You can press the tab key to switch between display and hide all dashboards (including the Toolbox). If you press SHIFT + TAB, the toolbox is not affected and only other dashboards are displayed or hidden.
6. quickly restore the default value
Some of my friends who are not good at photoshop are really doing some twists and turns out they are still the best by default to adjust their satisfactory results. This is silly and I regret it! How to restore to the default value? Click "Reset tool" or "reset all tools" in the context menu ".
7. Free Size Control
The shortcut key of the Zoom tool is "Z". In addition, "Ctrl + Space key" is the zoom-in tool, and "Alt + Space key" is the zoom-out tool. However, you must click the mouse to zoom in; press Ctrl + "+" and-to zoom in or out the image; CTRL + ALT + "+" and CTRL + ALT + "-" can automatically adjust the window to zoom in and out on the full screen, with this tool, you can view images in full screen regardless of the number of hundreds of images displayed! If you want to automatically adjust the window by image size when using the Zoom tool, you can click the "Full canvas display" option in the attribute bar of the Zoom tool.
8. When using a non-hand tool, press and hold the Space key to switch to the hand tool to move the visible range of the images in the window. Double-click the hand tool to display the image in the most appropriate window size. Double-click the Zoom tool to display the image in a ratio.
9. When using erase tool (eraser tool), press and hold the Alt key to switch the eraser function to the specified step record status.
10. When using the smudge tool (fingertip tool), press and hold the Alt key to change from pure smear to foreground painting.
11. to move the Selection Range of the font that is played by the Type mask tool (text mask tool), you can first switch to the quick mask mode (use the shortcut key Q to switch) and then move it, after the switch, you only need to switch back to the standard mode.
12. press and hold the Alt key, and use the rubber stamp tool (rubber stamp tool) to click the mouse in any open image window to set the sampling position in the window, but will not change the window.
13. when you use the move tool, you can press the arrow key on the drive to move the image on the layer from 1 pixel, if you hold down the Shift key first and then press the direction key, the image will be moved at a distance of 10 pixel each time. By pressing the Alt key, you can move the copy of the selected area.
"Key can increase or decrease the sampling width in real time (option Board ).
15. The measurement tool is very convenient in measuring distance (especially on diagonal lines). You can also use it to measure the angle (just like a measuring angle ). On the premise that the information panel is visible, select the measurement tool and drag a straight line. Press the Alt key to drag the second line from the node of the first line, in this way, the angle and length of the two lines are displayed on the information panel. You can drag a measurement line (or move only one node of the measurement line) with a measurement tool and drag the measurement line outside the canvas to delete it.
16. Use a painting tool, such as a paint brush or pen, to hold down the Shift key and click the mouse to connect the two clicks in a straight line.
17. Press the Alt key and use the straw tool to select a color to define the current background color. Use the color sampling tool (SHIFT + I) and information panel to monitor the color changes of the current image. The color values before and after changes are displayed next to the sampling point number on the information panel. You can use the pop-up menu on the information panel to define the color mode of the sampling point. To add a new sampling point, you just need to use the color sampling tool on the canvas and click anywhere. Press and hold the Alt key and click to remove the sampling point. However, a maximum of four color sampling points can be placed on a graph. When a dialog box (such as a level command or curve command) appears in Photoshop, you must press shift to add a new sampling point and then click, press Alt + shift to subtract a sampling point.
18. cropping tools must have been used by everyone, and you must have met this situation. When you adjust the cropping grip and the cropping frame is close to the image boundary, the drop box is automatically pasted to the edge of the image, so that you cannot crop the image accurately. However, as long as you press the "Ctrl" key when adjusting the cropping border, the cropping box will accept the reply, allowing you to crop it accurately.
19. Press CTRL + ALT and drag the mouse to copy the content of the current layer or selection area.
20. If you recently copied an image to the clipboard, Photoshop uses the size of the image in the clipboard as the default size when creating a new file (CTRL + n. If you want to skip this feature and use the previous settings, press and hold the Alt key (CTRL + ALT + n ).
21. To create a new file, you must have the same size, resolution, and format as an opened image. Select "file"> "new", click the Windows option in the Photoshop menu bar, and click the enabled image name in the bottom column of the pop-up menu!
22. when using the free conversion tool (CTRL + T), press and hold the Alt key (CTRL + ALT + T) to copy the source Image Layer (in the current selection area) and then perform the transformation on the copy layer; CTRL + Shift + T: Execute the last transform again. CTRL + ALT + Shift + T: copy the source image and then execute the transform.
23. you can copy, paste, and cut to and paste from one step by using the "Copy new layer (CTRL + J)" or "cut new layer (CTRL + J)" command; the commands for creating layers by copying (cutting) are still placed in their original places. However, by copying (cutting) and pasting it, It is pasted to the center of the image (or selection area.
24. to copy the image directly without the name dialog box, press and hold the Alt key before running the "image"> "copy" command.
25. The Photoshop clipboard is very useful, but you prefer to use the Windows clipboard to directly process the image captured from the screen. OK. Press Ctrl + k and set "output to clipboard" on the pop-up panel!
26. implement regular copying in Photoshop
When designing a layout, we often place some elements in a regular manner to seek a kind of aesthetic, which can be easily obtained through the combination of four shortcut keys in Photoshop.
(1) circle the objects you want to copy;
(2) press Ctrl + J to generate a floating layer;
(3) Confirm after rotating and moving to the appropriate position;
(4) Now, you can press CTRL + ALT + shift and then press "T" continuously to replicate consecutive objects. (Only press Ctrl + shift to move regularly)
27. When we want to copy the selected object in the file, we need to use the copy command in the edit menu. You may not be bothered to copy a copy once, but it is inconvenient to copy a copy once. In this case, you can select an object with the selection tool, click the mobile tool, and then press and hold the "Alt" key. When the cursor turns to a black and white overlapping two arrows, drag the mouse to the desired position. To copy multiple times, just relax the mouse again.
28. You can drag a selection area from one document to another by using the box selection tool or cable logging tool.
29. To create a copy document for the current historical status or snapshot, you can:
(1) Click "create document from current status;
(2) Select a new document from the history panel menu;
(3) drag the current State (or snapshot) to the "Create a new document from the current state" button;
(4) Right-click the desired status (or snapshot) select a new document from the pop-up menu and drag the history status of the current image to the window of another image to change the content of the target image. Press and hold the Alt key and click any historical status (except the current and recent status) to copy it. The copied status changes to the current (recent) status. You can copy the step from the alt-drag action to another action.
30. Drag the selected area or layer from one document to another, and hold down the Shift key to center it on the target document. If the source and target documents are of the same size (size), The dragged elements are placed in the same location as the source document (instead of in the center of the canvas ). If the target document contains a selection area, the dragged elements are placed in the center of the selection area.
31. in the action board, click the triangle button in the upper right corner, select the loading action from the pop-up menu, and enter the photoshopgoodiesactions Directory, which contains buttons, specifications, commands, and image effects, there are six Action sets of text effects, textures, and frames, which contain a lot of practical things! In addition, there is an actions. pdf file in this directory, which can be opened with Adobe Acrobat software. It details the usage and effects of these actions.
32. Click the paint brush tool in the toolbar, click the triangle on the right of the paint label in the property bar that is displayed later, and click the arrow in the pop-up menu to select "load paint ...". Go to the brushes folder in the Photoshop directory and select *. ABR. There are so many cute things here.
33. Draw a beautiful mark and try again in the work? Well, use the plug-in tool to select it. In the brushes pop-up menu, select "Save paint ...", Then, use the paint brush tool to select the new pen ...... Friend, do you want to enjoy Room spraying?
34. if you want to select the area between two selected areas, hold down SHIFT and ALT at the same time next to any selected area, draw the second selection area (a multiplication sign appears next to the cross of the mouse, indicating that the overlapping area will be retained ).
35. Remove a square or circle from the selection area. First add any selection area, and then press ALT to drag the rectangular or elliptical mask tool in the selection area. Then release the Alt key, hold down the Shift key, and drag it until you are satisfied. Then, release the mouse button and then release the Shift key.
36. delete a selected area from the center. In any selection area, press the Alt key to drag the mask tool for the rectangle or oval, release the Alt key, and hold down the Alt key again, finally, release the mouse button and then release the Alt key.
37. When you want to quickly switch the mask area or select the area option in the quick mask mode, hold down the Alt key and move the cursor to the quick mask mode icon and click the mouse.
38. When using the box selection tool, you can press shift to draw out the selection area of the square and the positive circle. press ALT to draw the selection area from the starting point.
39. Run the "reselect" command (CTRL + Shift + d) to load/restore the selected area.
40. You can press the Alt key to switch between the plug-in tool and the polygon plug-in tool when you use the plug-in tool to sketch a selection. You can press the Space key to move the selected area.
41. press ctrl and click the layer icon (on the layer Panel) to load its transparent channel, press CTRL + ALT + shift and click the other layer to select the region where the two layers of transparent channels overlap.
The original constituency can be retained.
43. How to Use shift and ALT keys in the "select box" tool:
When you select an image in the selection box, you want to expand the selection area. Press the Shift key and the cursor "+" will change to "10 +" and drag the cursor, in this way, you can expand the selected area based on the original selection. Or select two or more boxes in the same image.
When you select an image using the "selection box", you want to subtract unnecessary images from the "selection box". Then press the "Alt" key and the cursor "+" is changed to "10 -", drag the cursor to save the image you need.
When you select an image using the "selection box", you want to obtain the overlapping parts of the two selection boxes. Then, press the "Shift + Alt" key, and the cursor "+" will change to "sií" and drag the cursor, in this way, the part you want.
If you want to get the positive circle or square in the selection box, press the Shift key.
44. How to Use shift and ALT keys in the "cable" tool:
Increase the selection range and press the Shift key. (The method is the same as 1 in the "select box)
Reduce the selection range and press the "Alt" key. (The method is the same as 2 in the "select box)
Press the SHIFT + Alt key for the areas overlapping the two selection boxes. (The method is the same as 3 in the "select box)
45. How to Use shift and ALT keys in the "magic wand" tool:
Increase the selection range and press the Shift key. (The method is the same as 1 in the "select box)
Reduce the selection range and press the "Alt" key. (The method is the same as 2 in the "select box)
Press the SHIFT + Alt key for the areas overlapping the two selection boxes. (The method is the same as 3 in the "select box)
Shortcut Key Skills
46. You can use the following shortcut keys to quickly browse your images:
Home scroll to the upper left corner of the image; end scroll to the lower right corner of the image; page up scroll to the top of the image; Page down scroll to the bottom of the image; Ctrl + page up scroll to the left of the image; CTRL + Page down to the right of the image.
47. Press CTRL + ALT + 0 to display the image in a ratio.
48. When you want to "tighten the gap" (adjust the gap between individual letters), click between two letters, and press ALT to adjust it with the left and right arrow keys.
49. Change the settings in the dialog box to the default one. Press and hold the Alt key first, and the cancel key becomes the reset key, and then click the reset key.
50. to quickly change the value displayed in the dialog box, click the number and place the cursor in the dialog box. Then, you can use the up and down arrow keys to change the value. If you press the Shift key before using the direction key to change the value, the speed of changing the value will increase.
51. in Photoshop 6.0, apart from the familiar shortcut Ctrl + z (you can freely switch between history and current status, shift + Ctrl + Z is also added (for the gradual recovery in the * sequence) and Alt + Ctrl + z (so that users can gradually cancel in the * sequence. Press CTRL + ALT + Z and CTRL + Shift + Z to forward and backward in the History respectively (or use the menus in the history panel to use these commands ).
52. filling function:
Shift + backspace open the fill dialog box;
The ALT + backspace and CTRL + backspace keys fill the foreground color and background color respectively;
Press Alt + Shift + backspace and CTRL + Shift + backspace to fill the foreground and background color with only the existing pixels (transparent area ).
53. Keys D and X on the keyboard can quickly switch between the foreground color and background color.
54. draw a straight line stroke with any drawing tool: click the mouse at the start point, hold down the Shift key, and then move the cursor to the end point and click the mouse.
55. When the curve (curve) dialog box is opened, press the Alt key and click the curve box to make the grid line more refined, and then click the mouse to restore the original state.
56. After selecting a range using the rectangular (elliptical) selection tool, press and hold the mouse, and then press the Space key to adjust the position of the Selection box. After the selection box is opened, you can adjust the size of the Selection Range.
57. add a rectangle or an elliptical shape drawn from the center. In any of the added selection areas, press shift to drag the mask tool for the rectangle or an elliptical shape, and then release the Shift key, press the Alt key, then release the mouse button, and then release the Alt key. Press enter or return to close the slider box. To cancel the change, press the Escape key (ESC ). To increase or decrease the value in increments of 10% when the pop-up slider dialog box is opened, hold down SHIFT and press the up or down arrow keys.
58. to preview the CMYK mode color of an RGB image on the screen, run the "View"> "New View" command to generate a new view, run the "View"> "preview"> "CMYK" command to view the images in both modes for comparative analysis.
59. press shift to drag the selection box tool to restrict the box to square or circle; press ALT to drag the selection box tool to draw the selection box from the center; press SHIFT + ALT to drag the box selection tool to draw a square or circular box from the center.
60. To prevent the selection box of the cropping tool from being adsorbed on the image border, hold down the ctrl key when dragging the control point on the Selection box of the cropping tool.
61. to correct a skewed image, first use a measurement tool to draw a line (like a border, a door frame, a horizontal line between two eyes, etc.) as a horizontal or vertical reference on the graph ), select "image"> "Rotating canvas"> "any angle…" from the menu ...", After opening, you will find that the correct rotation angle has been automatically filled out. Just press OK.
62. you can use the cropping tool to complete rotation and cutting in one step: first use the cropping tool to draw a box and drag the control point on the Selection box to adjust the angle and size of the Selection box, finally, press enter to rotate and cut. The angle measured by the measurement tool is also automatically filled in the "edit"> "change"> "Number" dialog box.
63. After cropping an image, all pixels out of the cropping range will be lost. You can use the "canvas size" command instead of lossless crop loss. Although Photoshop will warn you that some cut operations will be performed, for some reason, in fact, not all the "cut" data is actually kept outside of the screen, however, this does not work for the index color mode.
64. Press CTRL + ALT + Shift + e to merge all visible layers into the current layer. You can also press the Alt key when merging layers to copy the current layer and then merge it to the previous layer. However, the key CTRL + ALT + E does not work at this time.
65. press SHIFT + backspace to activate the "edit"> "fill" command dialog box. press Alt + backspace to enter the foreground color in the selection box; press Ctrl + backspace to enter the background in the eight selection boxes.
66. Press SHIFT + ALT + backspace to enter the foreground color in the selection box and keep the settings transparent. Press SHIFT + ctrbackspace to enter the background color in the selection box to keep the settings transparent.
67. press Alt + Ctrl + backspace to fill the selection area or layer in the history, press SHIFT + ALT + Ctrl + backspace to fill the selection area or layer in the history and keep the transparent settings.
68. press Ctrl + "=" to zoom in the image, but the window does not shrink. Press Ctrl + "-" to zoom in the image, but the window does not; press CTRL + ALT + "=" to enlarge the image and the window. Press CTRL + ALT + "-" to reduce the image, and the window is reduced.
69. when moving layers and selection, press shift to move horizontally, vertically, or 45 degrees. Press the arrow key on the keyboard to move one pixel at a time; press the Shift key and press the arrow key on the keyboard to move 10 pixels each time.
70. When creating a reference line, you can press shift to drag the reference line to keep it close to the scale. press ALT to drag the reference line to change the reference line to a horizontal or vertical orientation.
71. in the "image" → "adjust" → "curve" command dialog box, hold down the Alt key and click the mouse in the grid line to make the grid line fine or rough; press shift and click control points to select multiple control points. Press ctrl and click a control point to delete the point.
72. to copy an image on a layer to the center of another image window of different sizes, you can hold down the Shift key while dragging it to the target window, the image is automatically centered after being dragged to the target window.
73. when you use the "edit"> "free transform" (CTRL + T) command, press and hold the ctrl key and drag a control point to adjust the deformation; hold down the Alt key and drag a control point to adjust symmetric deformation; hold down the Shift key and drag a control point to adjust proportionally; press SHIFT + ctrl and drag a control point to adjust the perspective effect; press SHIFT + ctrl and drag a control point to adjust the oblique switch; press enter to apply the transformation; press ESC to cancel.
74. on the color palette, press shift to select a color block, and then use the foreground color to replace the color. Press SHIFT + ALT to click the mouse, the foreground color is inserted as the new color block at the click. press ALT to click a color block to change the background color. Press ctrl to click a color block, the color block is deleted.
75. When you press the alt button at the bottom of the layers, channels, and paths palette, you can change the settings of the corresponding dialog box for tools with a dialog box.
76. on the layers, channels, and paths palette, press Ctrl and click a layer, channel, or path to load it as a selection. Press Ctrl + shift and click, click Ctrl + Shift + Alt.
77. when you use a layer mask in a layer palette, press shift and click the layer mask thumbnail. A Red Cross is displayed, indicating that the current mask is disabled, press ALT and click the layer mask thumbnail. The mask is displayed as the whole image for easy observation and adjustment.
78. In the path palette, hold down the Shift key and click the mouse in the path bar of the path palette to switch whether the path is displayed.
79. After changing the settings of a dialog box, if you want to restore to the first value, you need to press the Alt key and the cancel button to change to the reset button. Click the reset button.
80. after you click a point on the adjustment path, press the "Alt" key, and then click the left mouse button on the point. Then, one of the "adjustment lines" will disappear, clicking the next path will not be affected.
81. if you use "path" to draw a path, and the current state of the mouse is a pen, you only press the Enter key on the keypad (remember to press the Enter key on the keypad, not on the primary key disk !), Then the path will change to "select area" immediately.
82. if you use a pen tool to draw a path and your mouse is in the pen state, you only need to press the Enter key on the keypad (remember to press the Enter key on the keypad, not on the primary key disk !), Then the path will be loaded as a selection area immediately.
83. Press the Alt key and click the recycle bin icon on the Path Control Panel to delete the path directly.
84. Press ctrl when using other tools in the path to temporarily turn the cursor into a range selection tool.
85. Press the Alt key and click the recycle bin icon on the Path Control Panel to delete the path directly.
86. Press ctrl when using another path tool to temporarily turn the cursor into a range selection tool.
87. Click the blank area on the path panel to close the display of all paths.
88. when you click the buttons at the bottom of the path Panel (fill the path with the foreground color, stroke the path with the foreground color, and load the path as the selection area), press and hold the Alt key to see a series of available tools or options.
89. If you want to move the entire path or multiple paths, select the desired path and press Ctrl + T to drag the path to any location.
90. we often use * as the single line of pixels to outline the path. However, there may be problems in this case, that is, the moment tooth exists, which affects the practical value, in this case, we may first convert the path to the selected area, and then perform stroke processing on the selected area. We can also obtain the line of the original path, but can eliminate the moment teeth.
91. It is very practical to convert the selected region to a path. This function is consistent with the corresponding icon function in the control panel. When this function is called, the required property settings can be performed in the make work pqth setting window that appears.
92. when using the pen tool to create a path, you can press the Shift key to force the path or direction to line to a horizontal, vertical, or 45 degrees angle. Press the ctrl key to temporarily switch to the path selection tool, hold down the Alt key and click the pen cursor on the black node to change the direction of the Direction Line, so that the curve can be changed. Press the Alt key and use the path selection tool to click the path to select the entire path; to select multiple paths at the same time, you can press shift and then click one by one. When you use the path selection tool, press CTRL + ALT to move the path closer to the path and switch to the add and subtract node pen tools.
93. to switch whether the path is displayed, you can press the Shift key and click the mouse in the path bar of the path palette, or click in the gray area of the path palette, you can also press Ctrl + Shift + H. To directly switch the color mode on the color palette, press the Shift key and move the cursor to the color bar and click.
Actions Action Skills
94. to add a new command after a command in an action, select the command, click the start record button on the palette, and select the command to be added, click Stop record.
95. Press ctrl and double-click the name of the action to be executed on the Action Control Panel to execute the entire action.
96. To execute several macros (Actions) together, you can add a macro and record each macro to be executed.
97. to add a new command after a command in a macro (Action), select the command, click the Start recording icon on the color palette, and select the command to be added, click the stop recording icon.
98. Filter shortcut
CTRL + f -- use the filter you just used again.
CTRL + ALT + f -- use the new option to use the filter you just used.
CTRL + Shift + f -- remove the filter used last time or adjust the effect or change the merging mode.
99. In the filter window, press ALT and the cancel button will change to the reset button to restore the initial state. To enlarge the image preview size in the filter dialog box, press Ctrl and Click Preview area to zoom in. Otherwise, the image in the preview area decreases rapidly by pressing alt.
100. The first line of the filter menu records the usage of the previous filter to facilitate repeated execution.
101. On the layers panel, you can adjust the opacity and color mixing of the effect after the filter is executed (* The object must be a layer ).
102. The selection of a range of feathers (feather), can reduce the feeling of abrupt.
103. when using filters → rendering → clouds filters, to generate more obvious cloud patterns, you can press and hold the Alt key before executing this command; to generate a low-diffuse cloud effect, you can hold down the Shift key before executing the command.
104. when you use a filter from "filter" to "rendering" to "lighting effect", if you want to copy the light source in the dialog box, you can press and hold the Alt key before dragging the light source to achieve copying.
105. process the selected region. If no region is selected, the entire image is processed. If only one layer or channel is selected, only the current layer or channel is used.
106. The processing effect of the filter is measured in pixels. That is to say, if the same parameter is used to process images of different resolutions, the effect will be different.
107. In the RGB mode, you can use all the filters for the image. The text must be converted to the image before the filter can be used.
108. first use the default settings experiment to use the new filter, then try the lower configuration, and then try the higher configuration. Observe the following changes and results. Use a smaller image for processing and save the copied original file instead of "restoring ". In this way, the * Author compares the results and writes down the settings he really liked.
109. Before selecting a filter, place the image in a new layer and use the filter to process the layer. This method allows * the author to mix the effect of the filter to the image, or change the color mixing mode to obtain the desired effect. This method also allows * the author to change the filter effect of the image at any time according to his own ideas during the design process.
110. Even if * The author has used a filter to process the layer, you can select the "Fade..." command. When you use this command, you only need to adjust the opacity and change the mixed color mode. Before you end the command, * the author can use a filter to process the layer at will. Note: If you use "Restore", you cannot change it any more.
111. Some filters can process a single channel at a time, such as a green channel, and get very interesting results. Note that any filter can be used to process grayscale images.
112. processing alpha-channel data with a filter will produce exciting results (grayscale images can also be processed). Then, the channel will be used as the selection, and other filters will be applied to process the entire image. This technology is especially suitable for Crystal refraction filters.
113. the user can break through the appropriate settings and observe what effect has taken place. When users do not set filters as usual, they sometimes get special effects. For example, you can set the parameters of the virtual mask or dust and scratches to a higher level, and sometimes smooth the color of the image. The effect is particularly good.
114. There is a technology that can produce better special effects, that is, the same (the number of times is not suitable for too many ). This technology is especially good for Western Europe as a filter. Of course, it can also be used in other filters. You can also use the same filter to set the filter, or use a completely different filter, multiple times for the same selection, to see how it works.
115. Some filters have very obvious effects, and slight parameter adjustments may lead to significant changes. Therefore, you should carefully select them when using them to avoid losing the style of each filter due to a large variation. Images that process transition can only be used as samples or examples, but they are not the best works of art. filters should also be selectively used based on the needs of artistic creation.
116. to move the selected layer up: Next, press Ctrl +] to open the current layer. Press Ctrl +, you can move the current layer to another layer.
117. Drag the layer to be copied to the "new" icon at the top of the Panel to create a new layer.
118. When you move a layer or select a range, press shift to force horizontal, vertical, or 45 ° movement.
119. When you move a layer or select a range, press the arrow key on the keyboard to move 1 pixel each time.
120. When you move a layer or select a range, hold down the Shift key and press the arrow key on the drive to move 10 pixel each time.
121. When deleting a layer directly, you can hold down the Alt key and move the cursor to the garbage bin on the layer control panel and click the mouse.
122. press Ctrl, and your mobile tool will have the automatic selection function. When you click an object on a layer, Photoshop will automatically switch to the layer where the object is located; however, when you open the ctrl key, your mobile tool will not have the automatic selection function, which will easily prevent incorrect selection.
123. You cannot drag multiple layers in the layer panel to another document at the same time (even if they are linked)-this will only move the selected layer.
124. To orchestrate multiple layers into a group, the quickest way is to link them first, and then select the Group link layer command (CTRL + G ). To move multiple layers between different documents, you can use the mobile tool to drag multiple layers between documents at the same time. This technology can also be used to merge (CTRL + E) multiple visible layers (because the current layer is connected to other layers, the "Group command with the previous layer" is changed to the "Group link layer" command ).
125. Press the Alt key in the layer panel and click between two layers to combine them into a group. This function is very useful when some layer links are in and you just want to group some of them. Because the grouping command (CTRL + G) is converted into the grouping link layer command (CTRL + G) when the current layer is connected to other layers ).
126. Double-click the "T" layer on the "Layer Control" Panel and edit the text again.
127. press ALT and click the eye icon in front of the desired layer to hide/show all other layers.
128. press ALT and click the brush icon before the current layer to unlink it from all other layers.
129. to clear all layer effects on a layer, press and hold ALT to double-click the layer icon on the layer.
130. to disable one of the effects, press the Alt key and select its name from the "layer"> "layer style" submenu; alternatively, you can cancel the "Apply" mark in the layer effect dialog box.
131. Here is a time-saving method for adding adjustment layers: Simply press Ctrl and click the "Create new layer" icon (at the bottom of the layer Panel) to select the adjustment layer type you want to add!
132. in addition to editing the layer mask in the channel panel, you can press ALT to open the layer mask icon; press shift and click the mask icon to close/open the mask (a Red Cross X indicates to close the mask ). Press Alt + shift and click the layer mask to display it in Ruby (50% red. Press ctrl and click the mask icon to load its transparent selection.
133. by default, all content of the current selection is displayed by adding a layer mask icon (at the bottom of the layer panel) on the panel; press and hold the Alt key and click the mask added by the "add layer mask" icon to hide the content of the selected area.
134. when the current tool is a mobile tool (or press Ctrl at any time), right-click the canvas to open the list of all layers of the current vertex (sorted from top to bottom ): select a layer name from the list to make it the current layer.
135. You can press and hold the Alt key and right-click to automatically select the top layer of the current point, or open the automatic selection layer option in the move tool options panel.
136. Right-click Alt + Shift + to switch whether the current layer is connected to the top layer.
137. when you need to select multiple layers, you can first use the selection tool to select a region in the file, pull a selection dotted box, and then press and hold the "Alt" key, when the cursor changes to a "+" with a small "-" in the lower right corner (this indicates reducing the selected area or pixel), pull the second box in the first box; then press and hold the "shift" key. When the cursor changes to a large "+" with a small "+" in the lower right corner, pull the third selection box in the second box, in this way, you can choose multiple layers. You can also use this method to select irregular objects.
138. Press SHIFT + "+" (forward) and SHIFT + "-" (backward) to switch between the compositing modes of various layers. We can also quickly switch the merging mode by pressing Alt + Shift + "one character.
N = normal)
I = dissolve)
M = multiply)
S = screen)
O = overlay)
F = soft light)
H = hard light)
D = color Dodge)
B = color burn K = darken)
G = lighten)
E = difference (difference)
X = exclusion)
U = hue)
T = saturation c = color)
Y = luminosity q = behind 1)
L = threshold (threshold 2)
R = clear (clear 3)
W = Dark call (shadows 4)
V = intermediate call (midtones 4)
Z = highlight (highlights 4)
139. Photoshop is a 32-bit ApplicationProgramTo view the file correctly, the screen must be set to 24-bit color.
140. run the "View"> "New View" command to generate a new window, and then run "View"> "preview"> "CMYK" to view the images in both modes.
141. Click the straw or cross icon on the window to change the size and color mode from the pop-up menu.
142. Press shift and click the color bar under the Color panel to change the chromatographic type displayed. Alternatively, you can right-click the color bar and select other color modes from the pop-up Color Bar option menu.
143. click any blank (Gray) area on the palette panel to add a custom color to the palette. Press ctrl to remove a color and shift to replace a color.
144. By copying and pasting the hexadecimal color value displayed in the Photoshop color picker, You can exchange color data between Photoshop and other programs (other programs that support hexadecimal color values.
145. When the color range dialog box is opened, you can press Ctrl to switch between the image and preview selection. If you press shift, the straw can be converted into a selection straw with the "+" symbol. If you press ALT, the straw will become a selection straw with the "-" symbol.
146. Press SHIFT + backspace to fill in the dialog box.
147. Directly switch the color mode on the Color Selection control panel. You can press shift and move the cursor over the color bar and click the mouse.
148. to convert a color image to a gray image, the common method is to use "image"> "Mode"> "gray", or "image"> "de-color ". However, there is now a way to make the color converted to grayscale more delicate. The procedure is to first convert the image to the LAB color mode: "image" → "Mode" → "Lab color". Then, go to the channel panel and delete Channel A and channel B, then you can get a grayscale image that is more delicate.
Image processing skills
149. Press ctrl and Click Preview area to enlarge the image. press ALT and Click Preview area to zoom out the image.
150. Create a transparent background image
Generally, images with transparent backgrounds in the network are in GIF format. In Photoshop, you can convert the image to 256 colors by using the command "image"> "Mode"> "index color, use the command fileexportgif89a to output the image to a GIF image containing a transparent background. Of course, do not forget to use the color drop tube of Photoshop in this command window to set some colors in the image to transparent! When saving files, do not save or save them as files. Instead, directly select "output GIF" and select a transparent color. If the transparent part is white, select white, similarly, you can hide the background image and save it for the Web to make it transparent.
151. Why is the handwriting discontinuous when I write Chinese characters on the GIF image?
First convert GIF to RGB, and then convert it back to index color.
152. if the brightness of an image is excessively colored by executing the USM sharpen command, you can first convert the image to the LAB color mode, and then execute the USM sharpen command in the brightness channel, this not only achieves the goal of clear images, but also avoids the impact on colors.
153. if you want to check whether the image entered by the scanner is ideal, you can open the information board to observe that the brightness and darkness of the image reach 240 while the darkness reach 10, indicates that the image contains sufficient details.
154. to convert a color image to a black or white image, you can first convert the color mode to the lab mode, and then click the brightness channel in the channel panel, then execute the "image"> "Mode"> "grayscale" command. Because the color gamut of the lab mode is wider, the converted image will be more appealing.
155. when using Photoshop, we often need to find appropriate materials and images from a large number of image libraries. ACDSee can be used for help. You can arrange the ACDSee and photshop windows on the screen at the same time, in the ACDSee window, drag the selected image (you can press Ctrl to select multiple files at the same time) to the Photoshop window, when the "+" icon appears under the mouse pointer and the mouse is released, the image is opened in phoshop.
156. What images are suitable for weight loss?
In general, we need to make corresponding weight loss measures based on the image quality we require. Some images always need to be modified. if you merge them and click Save, your future modifications will become complicated. Because after storage, you can no longer restore and split layers. You have to think twice. Therefore, do not blindly pursue capacity and ignore quality, and bring unpredictable troubles to the future!
157. Image File slimming
Resize the image: a larger image occupies more disk space because it has more pixels. However, if you try to adjust the image size by using the width and height attributes in the tag, you will be disappointed because this will not save the download time.
Use a thumbnail: by setting a small image version, you can click it to see the full image. However, you should specify the full graph size next to it so that you can decide whether to view the full graph.
Save GIF as JPEG: JPEG compression is most suitable for images of many colors.
Increase compression ratio: If a jpeg file is used, you can use a higher compression ratio to save it again to reduce the file size. But don't forget the cost: A high compression ratio reduces image quality.
Reduced color depth: The color depth of a GIF image can be up to 8 bits (256 colors). Each pixel contains less information, and the final file will be smaller.
Adjust the contrast level in the image: most graphic software provides re-coloring options such as Gamma Correction and highlight/midtone/shadow) to change the comparison in an image. Reducing these values can usually reduce the file size.
Suppress jitter: Jitter refers to the use of colors in the existing palette to approach colors that are not present in the palette. Jitter increases the size of the GIF file.
158. How to lose weight for images with fonts
Most of the time, we like to use the "font" function of Photoshop to add a few words to the image to make the image more beautiful. However, this eye-catching pen may make the occupied space soar from dozens of K to m-counting capacity. Strange, why is the change suddenly so big?
In fact, in the face of this situation, after you merge the layers, use other tools such as ACDSee to convert the format or save it as another format, and then delete the original image will naturally become smaller! It is more appropriate to save it as .jpg.
If your image quality requirements are not very high, you can merge the layers first and then convert it to index color(256color to lower limit and control the size based on the .jpg format.
159. File slimming
For example, how can I save another *. tif file in Photoshop? How can a file with more than 100 kb be changed to more than 3 MB? In fact, you only need to change the format and then delete the original file.
160. What format is scanned for a black-and-white image?
GIF is used for charts and jpg is used for photos. It is recommended that you convert a black or white image to a grayscale image and save it as GIF. If the color is less than 256, it is best to use GIF-the file size is small and there is no loss of quality; if it is a real color, JPG is required.
161. Transition from real to virtual
In Photoshop, how does one realize the opacity of a selected area or layer from high to low gradient? It is very easy to create a selection area or a layer mask, create a new layer to make it a black and white gradient, and then merge the layer selection screen that requires the effect.
You can also use the gradient mask to transition the area or layer from top to 100% opacity to the bottom 0%. The score can be changed at will.
162. Image mixing and superposition
In AD Design, image synthesis and superposition are often used. In fact, the implementation function is very simple:
Open the main image as the background image.
Next, open another figure, crtl + A all selected, crtl + C copy.
Return to the main image and paste it with crtl + v. A new layer appears here. In this layer, select the multiply or screen mode. At this time, the two images have been combined. Finally, adjust the image position to the best position.
Is there any artistic effect? You can clone your twins!
163. How to draw dotted lines in Photoshop
Double-click the desired brush and change the size of 100% to a greater value in the spacing area, leaving a gap. Then, use the brush to draw the image. First, draw a path and define the brush: space is located above 200. Open the path panel -- storke path.
How do I overlap two images of the same size with a translucent effect?
On the layer panel: You can change the transparency of the upper layer or the mixed mode of the layer.
164. Remove Edges
You can try to use a path tool or magic wand to draw out the outer contour of the image, and then use "selection" to "Feather", and then reselect and delete it, which may be better.
165. How to store the deducted graph instead of the background color
copy the selected area of the dotted line.