A Free Trial That Lets You Build Big!
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service
1. Host or reset the host
(1). Pentium II and above to the kernel Core
(2). Ram MB or more
(3). Install HDD 512mb ~ 1g, or an SD card, CF card, or a private dish can also be installed. (The host board must be used to enable the host.
(4). Use HDD (use ephemeral HDD for use. Currently, 500 GB * 4 Gbit/s is used as softraid 5 outside China.
(5). RJ-45 network card a small
2. One piece of CD-RW wonton
3. Download The freenas ISO repository. <this is an official website. Please click me>
4. perform the "mldonkey Kit" ISO program as described in the following example. <this is the end of a dog program. Please click here >>>>
5. register another computer and use the Firefox, Safari, and Opera Web Browser.
Use the example:
Mldonkey 2.9.6, official website: <this is a region, please click me >>>
01. Please first use alcohol 120% or Nero sans regular ISO labels to CD-RW slices
02. Set the host to a CD host and then start the host.
03. Start Time
04. Auto Import in 10 seconds (optional) 1. Boot [Default]
05-2. The program is running.
06. Come to the console steup, please wait for 9 and then press enter again
07. Select the third party and press enter to install the software. If you are interested, study the second region and update the software version in advance.
08. Run the "server guard" command to remind you that the hard drive content will be deleted. Simply press ENTER later.
09. Select and install the source optical disc and press Enter.
10-1. Select the hard drive or private disc to which the operating system of the server guard freenas is marked, and press enter again.
200-2. Install mldconkey and other kits on your own (approximately ~ MB), so you need to consider the size of the remaining space.
11-2. After the Security token is completed, press ENTER then to complete the security token.
12. Press "direction →" and press enter to open the security program.
13. The CD server exits the CD-RW and chooses 7th won to re-start
14. Press and press enter to restart
15. re-start the machine
16. log on to the console again, and set the freenas IP address.
17. Are IP addresses obtained through DHCP? (If there is an IP sharer and DHCP users are enabled, select "yes"; otherwise, select "no" to manually set the IP address, as shown in step 19.
18. IPv6 is not used yet. Select "no ".
19. manually set the IP address without DHCP
20. ingress IP
21. Add the sub-network mask
22. Configure the parameter used by the router interface.
23. ingress into DNS, hi-net ingress into 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52, So-net ingress into 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11
24. IPv6 is not used yet. Select "no ".
25. Set the IP address manually. Then press enter to complete the settings.
26. Use another computer to open the Web Hosting tool and access the http: // nas ip address.
Reset the IP Address: 192.168.1.250, set the IP address to "admin", and set the password to "freenas ".
You can use a network hop to directly connect to the host (the IP address of this host is set to 192.168.1.1 sub-network segment 255.255.0)
27. After Entering, the main interface is displayed. When the interface is set to English, the traditional Chinese language does not need to be understood.
28. Move the mouse to "system" in the upper left corner and select "general" as the first option 』
29. Select "Chinese (traditional)" for the "language" category, that is, traditional Chinese.
30. For the "Time Zone" category, select "Asia/Taipei", that is, the time zone.
31. Check the "enable NTP" category.
32. Alternatively, select the "System Time" box and select the "year" table on the right to select the current date and time.
33. Click "save" at the bottom of the webpage and click "save" to save it!
34. It indicates that the application has been successfully applied. Although it still shows English, you don't have to worry about it. please press "F5 blank" to refresh the website and change it to Chinese.
35. In the "NTP time server" under "enable NTP", please access clock.stdtime.gov.tw
The "time synchronization interval" parameter value does not change. Remember to select the "save" button at the bottom of the webpage and save it according to your memory!
NTP uses the services provided by the "China Telecom Research Institute's time and Industry Standards Office". You can select your preferred server site.
Website: <this is a region >>>
36. Move the mouse to "disk" in the Third Region on the left and select "manage" in the first region to add disk space to the NAs.
37. Move the mouse to the drive letter on the Right To increase hard drive usage
38. Select "Security freenas System Disk", for example, a hard disk other than "ad0" in ephemeral disk.
39. Select "UFS (GPT and softupdates)" in the "formatted protocol system" example )』
40. Click "add" at the bottom of the page and click "save!
41. Move the mouse to "Apply" and select from the shortcut menu.
42. After the addition is successful, the following steps will be taken again: "Step 37 to 41 』
43. Move the mouse to "disk" in the Third Region on the left and select "format" in the third region to format the NAS hard disk.
44. Click "disk" to select an added hard disk for formatting.
45. For details about "ICP filing system", click "UFS (GPT and softupdates )』
46. Move the mouse to "format disk" and select the disk by clicking the appropriate button.
47. jump out of the warning dialog box and format it for final confirmation. click confirm. ※note! After formatting, the content stored in the hard drive will disappear.
48. After formatting, follow the steps below:
49. Move the mouse to the "disk" in the Third Region on the left and select "Ephemeral disks" in the fourth region.
50. Move the mouse to the drive letter on the Right To increase hard drive usage.
51. "disk" category click to select a hard drive that has been formatted to continue
52. For the "sharename" category, please refer to your preferred name and move your mouse to "add" and select by clicking "add". (for user group settings, Please study it yourself.
53. Move the mouse to "Apply" and select from the shortcut menu.
54. Move the mouse to the "service" in the Fourth Region on the left and select "CIFS/SMB/NET Fang" in the first region to set the network path for the NAS hard drive.
Http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php? Title = SMB & variant = ZH-TW
55. Please check the "dynamic" button in the upper right corner to configure
56. Move the mouse to "save and re-activate" and press the selection button.
57. After the application is successful, click share.
58. Move the mouse to the drive letter on the Right To increase hard drive usage
59. For the "name resolution" and "resolution" categories, enter your preferred name. For the "Lu Xun" category, click "‧".
60. Select "sharename" name entered in step 52.
61. Move the mouse to "OK" and press the selection button.
62. Move the mouse to "add" and select by clicking "add ".
63. Move the mouse to "Apply" and select from the shortcut menu.
64. Move the mouse to the "server" in the Fourth Region on the left and select "ftp" in the second region to configure the FTP server.
65. Please check the "dynamic" button in the upper right corner to configure
66. Move the mouse to the lower part of the "Save and re-activate" button and press "select" to complete the FTP operation.
67. Upload the content in the ISO category to the blank space of the freenas disk.
-1-1. Open the webpage to share the empty root category with freenas.
-1-2. Create an item named "all", which has different sizes.
-1-3. Adjust the content of the ISO category to the content of all resources.
68. Go to the freenas console steup and select "sixth region 』
69. Dig into pkg_add-r ftp: // nas ip/NAS sharename/All/mldonkey-2.9.6.tbz at the end of the # Word folder
You can also directly transfer the parameter to the freebas FTP Official space to omit "Step 64 to 67 』
70. Press enter to start the installation kit
71. Security Process
72. Complete the installation
73. Return to the freenas web interface and click "system"'s fifth "Suite 』
74. indicates that mldonkey 2.9.6 has been installed with other kits.
75. All suite tables
76. Select the first "command column" of "progress 』
77. Click "invalid Parameters 』
78. Open the libmagic. so.2 release in the ISO release to be uploaded.
79. Click Upload to the freenas system storage region.
80. Upload OK
81. Run CP/tmp/libmagic. so.2/usr/lib on the end of "command:", and click "execute" to copy the slave command.
Solution: stores libmagic. so.2 protocol in the system region to/usr/lib.
82. Please restart later
83. Return to the freenas console steup and select "sixth region 』
84. On the back of the # token, merge the mlnet and press enter.
85. indicates that the mldonkey is being committed.
86. Press Ctrl + C keys to stop the mldonkey primary line.
Resolution: After mldonkey is successfully installed, it is only available on the current machine (initial IP: 127.0.0.1). If the specified IP address is allowed, it is stopped first.
87. Go back to the freenas web interface and select the second generation of the "Dynamic Route 』
88. log on to/root/. mldonkey/downloads. ini next to "allow route:", and click "deny" and press "deny ".
Solution: At first, I used the volume scheduler method to find the volume downloads. in the INI case, we can see that/root has no things at all, and then we will find that we can directly open the case.
89. In the downloads. ini example, find allowed_ips.
Solution: Search for three allowed_ips instances, as shown in the following figure.
90. after "shard;", manually enter "shard ""』, add your own email IP address or the IP address of the entire network segment in the region.
Solution: for example, "192.168.1.0/24" in hosts"
Allowed 192.168.1.1 ~ IP address 192.168.1.255 enters the mldonkey Web Interface
/24 indicates the bandwidth mask 255.255.0
Alternatively, you can directly access the IP address of your computer in the internal guide.
91. Go back to the top and select "primary storage" and press "primary ".
Note: Please confirm whether the mldonkey row has been stopped when step 86 is in progress.
If the primary row in the mldonkey primary row is invalid
92. shows that the stored data has been saved.
93. Return to the freenas console and merge the mldonkey in the mlnet container into the same row.
94. indicate that the row has been deleted
95. Return to the zookeeper and paste the http: // nas ip: 4080
96. indicates the mldonkey web operation plane.
97. Partition tables
98. Search quota Function
99. eMule Server LIST
100. Traffic list
101. Set the menu
102. You can also use the mldonkey command in the command mode.
103. Click "DL" and press "batch", that is, "batch" is connected to ed2k queue.
104. Click "options" and select the "sysinfo" option to show all the selected parameters.
Mldonkey official: http://mldonkey.org/
Mldonkey translation (English): http://wiki.gentoo.tw/mediawiki/index.php/Mldonkey
The libmagic. so.2 release case originated from FreeBSD 6.3-RELEASE-i386-disc1.iso
All suite tasks in ISO library are taken from
Address: ftp://ftp4.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/p... 86/packages-6-stable/All/
If you have security concerns about the ISO Internal content case provided by Alibaba Cloud, please go to the above two websites to capture the website case.
Currently, I don't know much about q_q "~ It's just a waste of resources.
Only ed2k connections (using DL to press servers) will be added to the lower region and the server list will be added (using the import server. Met option selected by servers)
Server LIST for edonkey and eMule Web site: http://ed2k.2x4u.de/index.html
Note! The website may have some pornographic advertisements ....
After ed2's quota is added and the case is closed, I don't know whether the case exists? (I guess it's a blank space in the freenas operating system... I guess it is... Don't Talk To Me 543.
There are currently four missing points:
1. After the machine is re-opened, you must manually upload the mlnet command to activate the mldonkey.
2. There is no "mldonkey" category in the "service" selection table of freenas web pages. I may go to foreign countries to join XD ~ Or you want to contact your instructors to join
3. I don't know where the Shard is stored in the transaction case under mldonkey.
4. unfamiliar with the mldonkey Interface
Using mldonkey to describe how to use w_w "~
Freenas Chinese User Manual
Start building with 50+ products and up to 12 months usage for Elastic Compute Service