News source: weiphoneWe know that Google decided to enter the tablet market to a certain extent because it saw Android's success in the Smart Market. However, what is the sales status of tablets? Maybe not that good. Foreign developer Al suton said
1. Main Content This section describes how to use sharedpreference APIs. Get the handle of sharedpreference Write shared preference Read shared preference 2. Video descriptionHttp://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-11495-1-1.html 3.
1. Example description Tabhost is a view container component provided by the Android system. It can display a group of child components by pageProgramMultiple activities are organized. To create a tabhost, you also need to introduce the
1. Example description Viewpager implements slide switching, but the switching pages only call different layout. In fact, it is still in an activity and it is not convenient to compile functions. Therefore, you can use tabhost and viewpager
1. Example description Since Android 3.0, Android has introduced actoinbar. It must be said that before Android 3.0, the title bar of Android is really ugly and there is no function yet. In the past, the top columns of many applications
1. Demo description and demonstrationThis demo mainly demonstrates the use of flag_activity_reorder_to_front. As follows:2. Video descriptionHttp://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-10717-1-1.html 3. Demo Analysis The Reorder activities example has four
1. Demo description and demonstration This demo demonstrates onsaveinstancestate (bundlesavedbundle) to maintain the UI state Results:2. Video descriptionHttp://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-10735-1-1.html 3. Demo Analysis In this example, the
1. Demo description and demonstrationThis demo describes how to obtain the current wallpaper in Android, modify wallpaper, and then reset the wallpaper with the modified image. Note that you must add the permission The demo is as follows: 2. Video
1. Demo description and demonstration This demo shows a translucent activity, mainly implemented through style and theme. As follows: 2. Video description Http://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-10936-1-1.html3. Demo Analysis The last few examples of
1. Demo description and demonstration Translucentbulr: In this example, blur is different from translucent, that is, other activities behind the current activity are displayed in Fuzzy mode. This is set through the flag of the window object.
In the past few days, the development process involves a program that dynamically refreshes the UI. The refreshing process is executed by opening up a new thread, however, the results were not tested during the operation. After tracing and debugging
1. Preface The demo analysis references the mapdigit article about API demos. On the basis of this article, I further analyzed related knowledge points. 2. Demo Effect 3. Demo Analysis First, enter the intentactivityflags interface, as shown
1. Main ContentIn this section, we will continue to improve the Code on the basis of section 1.3, write the button RESPONSE event, and create an intent in the response event to start another activity.2. Video
1. Main ContentThis topic describes onpause and onresume, and mainly analyzes what operations should be performed in the onpause function. 2. Video description Http://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-11291-1-1.html 3. Translation Reference In normal
1. Main Content This section describes how to use onstop, onrestart, and onstart. In this section, we can learn what operations should be performed in onstop and onstart.2. Watch the videoHttp://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-11346-1-1.html 3.
1. Example description • Android-support-v4.jar, a software package officially provided to us by Google that is compatible with low-version Android devices and contains APIs that can only be used in Android 3.0 and later versions. Viewpager is one
1. Main ContentThis section briefly introduces the lifecycle of an activity, describes how to set the main activity, and finally describes how to create and destroy an activity. 2. Video description Http://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-11253-1-1.html 3
1. Main ContentThis section describes how to use onsaveinstancestate and onrestoreinstancestate. 2. Video description Http://www.eyeandroid.com/thread-11391-1-1.html 3. Translation ReferenceIn some cases, your activity will be destroyed due to
1. Preface The demo analysis references the mapdigit article about API demos. On the basis of this article, I further analyzed related knowledge points. 2. Demo 3. Demo Analysis Android applications can contain multiple activities. One activity
In Android, there are four main ways to save APK information: sharedpreferences, file (properties), network, SQLite Sharedpreferences: stores configuration information or user information in the APK and uses key-value pairs. the stored data type can