1. Install the dependency package firstYum install-y gcc gcc-c++ ncurses-devel perl OpenSSL-devel Most importantly, don't forget to install OpenSSL-devel 2, installation CMakeTAR-XZVF cmake-3.8.1.tar.gzCD cmake-3.8.1./bootstrapMake && make install3
This method of installation is very simpleCd/usr/localDownload the installation packagewget https://dev.mysql.com/get/Downloads/MySQL-5.7/mysql-5.7.17-linux-glibc2.5-x86_64.tar.gzExtractTAR-ZXVF mysql-5.7.17-linux-glibc2.5-x86_64.tar.gz[Email
1. Download and uploadDownload the node-v6.10.3-linux-x64 and upload to the Linux server.Note that you need to download a bin file with the NPM, node file in the bin.Use TAR-XVF node-v6.10.3-linux-x64.tar.gz for decompression.2. Set the
1. Add a CentOS image to the virtual machine:Click:Edit Virtual machine settings--check:new Cd/dve (IDE) automatic detection--Check:using an ISO image file--click:Excursions(Find CentOS 7.3 64-bit image)--click:Determine2. Click: turn on this
Today is the Dragon Boat Festival, wish you a happy Dragon Boat festival! There are lots of FUN commands on the Linux system, but most of them are available on the Ubuntu/debian series release, and there are few installed on Red Hat systems; today,
1. Menu bar:--"Edit –" Virtual network editor2. Virtual machine settings3. Start the virtual machine3.1 Open File Ifcfg-eth0The command is as follows:Vi/etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0Setting parametersDevice=eth0 #物理设备名bootproto= "Static" #
Here are two ways to change or cancel the Administrator password login to the Linux system, in fact, the two methods are similar, are trying to skip the user identification, directly change the user files, change the password process.In order to
systemctl operation. The operating instructions are as follows: 1. To see if the SSHD service is started: See the above information to be sure it is started.2. If it is not started, you need to start the service:systemctl start sshd.service3.
In general, the use of VMware Workstation Pro Linux system by default may be automatically assigned IP address, if you change to static IP address change how to set it.This method is NAT mode non-bridgingFirst look at the current host IP
CentOS7 system updated, then restarted, found as error (initial setup of CentOS Linux 7 (CORE))650) this.width=650; "src=" https://s4.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/95/E9/wKioL1ka8zngoC8QAABZ_3a2Gak170.jpg "style=" float : none; "title=" -01.jpg "alt="
This method uses bridging so that dynamic IP can be fixed to a static IP to connect to the intranet or to the extranet1:View own host IP cmd under input ipconfig2:Execute sequentiallywhere the 5th step of the drive gets the MAC address of the
For some reason, testing in a virtual machine requires a fixed IP, so the process is documented.1. First get your gateway, convenient to use in the Cento system configuration Choose menu bar: Edit->virtual Network Editor
Download Linux Binaries (x86/x64) fileTo invoke a terminal on a Mac:SCP node-v****.tar.xz [Email protected]:/usr/local/srcTo connect the ESC Linux to the terminal, go to the SRC folder:Xz-d NODE-V****.TAR.XZTAR-ZXVF Node-v****.tarCD Node-v****/binLn-
1. Install some of the dependencies I have encountered (if there are dependencies on the prompts to install):Yum install xz gcc zlib zlib-devel2. Download the source package on official websiteAddress: Https://www.python.org/ftp/python/3.6.1/Python-3
Vim/etc/profileAdd after finding exportExport lang= "ZH_CN. UTF-8 "Export PATH USER LOGNAME MAIL HOSTNAME histsize histcontro LANG: WqRe-enter confirm view after switching[Email protected] ~]# localeLang=zh_cn. UTF-8Lc_ctype= "ZH_CN. UTF-8
1, under the/usr/local/src/Get the python3.5 Packagewget HTTPS://WWW.PYTHON.ORG/FTP/PYTHON/3.5.1/PYTHON-3.5.1.TAR.XZ2. Tar.xz Decompression Method:Xz-d MPFR-3.1.2.TAR.XZGenerates a Mpfr-3.1.2.tar file and then executesTAR-XVF Mpfr-3.1.2.tarxz -d
Solve the error "Operation not permitted" When deleting a file in CentOS.Problem description If you use the rm file with the highest permission, the error Operation not permitted is returned. Check permissions. It is conceivable that files may be
When centos 7 is started, the following message is displayed: "initial setup of centos linux 7 (core )" After the CentOS7 system is updated, restart the system and report an error (initial setup of centos linux 7 (core )) Solution: Enter "1"
Install VMware Tools in Linux (CentOS 7) Command Line Mode 1. Click "VM" at the top of VMware, and click "Install VMware Tools..." (if installed, "Reinstall VMware Tools..." is displayed ..."). 2. Enter "ls/dev" in the command line to view the
Solve the error load/etc/rc. d/init. d/network bad vndor preset in Centos 7. Configure the network today, where the modified file ifcfg-ens33, but after modifying the ifcfg-ens33 found that the Internet is not available. Check the ip address and