One: Uninstall the old versionUse the following command to check if MySQL Server is installedRpm-qa | grep MySQLSome words are unloaded by the following commandRPM-E MySQL//normal delete mode rpm-e--nodeps MySQL//brute force Delete mode, if you use
1. Install: #yum-y Install Mysql-server2. Modify the configuration: #vi/etc/my.cnfTemporarily modify the encoding (add below password): Default-character-set = UTF8# chkconfig mysqld on← set up MySQL service with system boot self-boot#
1, in/etc/yum.repos.d/under the establishment of MARIADB.REPO, the contents are as follows:[Email protected] etc]$ CD/ETC/YUM.REPOS.D [[email protected] yum.repos.d]$ VI Mariadb.repo Copy the following content: # MariaDB 10.0 CentOS repository
The Centos installation is complete, but the desktop is managed remotely via windows:Of course we can connect the command line through the SecureCRT tool, but I want to connect to their remote Desktop via windows:First of all, we guarantee that
1. To download the Yum Support Package first:http://dev.mysql.com/get/mysql-community-release-el6-5.noarch.rpm2. When the download is complete, import the Yum library to your local:Yum Local Install mysql-community-release-el6-*.noarch.rpm3. This
1. Install requirements to evaluate your own serverPrinciple: Depending on the purpose of the server to configure the hardware, Linux itself on the hardware requirements are very small. What are you doing? Load balancing, cache servers, Web
Linux CentOS 6.0 Rescue modeYesterday the machine I forced to shut it down, this morning to work found that the system does not come. Is it because I didn't treat her well last night?If you talk less, make up for her!1. Boot system error:650)
Here's how to configure the PXE installation environment for CentOS 7 in class:650) this.width=650; "src=" http://s3.51cto.com/wyfs02/M02/42/D2/wKioL1PY0JbTRus7AAP1EzhKqXI938.jpg "style=" float: none; "title=" Image -2014-07-30 000.png "alt="
1. Linux system Installation (CentOS 6.5) Linux distributions are numerous, and for beginners, it's often confusing to see. In fact, I think the mainstream of Linux has two major departments: Redhat, Debian. The following are the more
Learn Android Development, if you do not learn the basic use of Linux, always feel guilty, because after all, Android is installed on the basis of Linux. Therefore, learning the basic operation of a Linux system is very useful for our future
I need to compile a project today and not be loaded with g++.[email protected] hadoop]# Yum install g++loaded plugins:fastestmirror, Refresh-packagekit, securityloading Mirror Spee DS from Cached Hostfile * base:mirrors.yun-idc.com * extras:mirrors.
(1) Download Zabbix client softwarehttp://www.zabbix.com/download.php different versions of Zabbix are also selected depending on the version of the client system. I used the Linux 2.6.X i386 as an example wget
1. First look at the OPENJDK installation package$ RPM-QA |grep javaTzdata-java-2013b-1.el6.noarchJava-1.6.0-openjdk-18.104.22.168-22.214.171.124.11.el6_4.x86_64Java-1.7.0-openjdk-126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52.el6_4.x86_642. Check the OPENJDK version$ java-versionJava
First, download the latest maven3.2.2, address: http://mirrors.cnnic.cn/apache/maven/maven-3/3.2.2/binaries/apache-maven-3.2.2-bin.tar.gz[Email protected]
First, delete the redhat comes with YumRoot User executionRpm-aq|grep Yum|xargs rpm-e--nodepsIi. Download the Yum installation file for CentOSwget http://mirrors.163.com/centos/6/os/x86_64/Packages/python-iniparse-0.3.1-2.1.el6.noarch.rpmwget http://
This article originates from: Svitter's BlogRecently read an article to discuss the stability of Ubuntu and CentOS, a excitement on the installation of CentOS. Then the dumbfounded discovery. Lying trough, I win8 why not!?Then consider that the
Run the wget command to download and install the RPM file. RHEL/centos 7 64 bit # RHEL/centos 7 64-bit ### Wget http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/beta/7/x86_64/epel-release-7-0.2.noarch.rpm# rpm-IVH epel-release-7-0.2.noarch.rpm RHEL/centos 6 32-6
Preface The installed centos is cloned from vcenter. In this way, the following problems exist:Question 1: Mac conflict description: The cloned system Nic eth0 may be consistent with the system before cloning, resulting in MAC conflict;Solution: 1.
In the afternoon, I had nothing to do. I installed centos 7.0 on a machine and tried it. I found that it was quite different from the previous version.Installation First, during installation, all the previously RHEL-series (including centos and
1. Import related Yum sources first: Rpm-UHV http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el6/en/x86_64/rpmforge/RPMS/rpmforge-release-0.5.2-2.el6.rf.x86_64.rpm 2. The dependency that may be required to install the relevant software may be incorrect. Ignore it: